ZWILLING TruClad 18/10 Stainless Steel Stock pot
ZWILLING TruClad's robust 3-ply clad construction bonds 3 individual materials together to create a vessel of exceptional cooking performance: the interior is 18/10 stainless steel for optimal resistance to stains with no taste transfer, a core of pure aluminum ensures quick and even heat distribution to ensure balanced cooking without fear of hot-spots and the outside is a magnetic chromium steel enabling superb performance with the latest induction cook-tops. The sculpted hollow-cast handle with a "V-shaped" riveted connection stays cool for enhanced safety and less elbow strain.
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction provides exceptional heat conductivity throughout the entire cookware body
- 18/10 stainless steel iterior ensures pure tastes of foods. Pot interiors adorned with a capacity scale for convenient measuring
- Ergonomic, riveted handle provide comfortable control for enhanced safety
- Flared rim for spill-free pouring
- Oven safe up to 150°C/300°F
- Tight-fitting stainless steel lid for energy-efficient cooking
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Item no. 40166-240
- Color: silver
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Surface finishing: polished
- Bottom technology: 3 Ply
- Handle fixing: riveted
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Broiler-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 12.2 kg / 26.90 lbs
- Capacity: 0.00 qt
- Length of product: 42 cm / 16.54 in
- Width of product: 24 cm / 9.45 in
- Height of product: 13.8 cm / 5.43 in
- Upper diameter: 24 cm / 9.45 in
How do you care for cookware properly? How can I clean my burnt pot? What can I use to clean the encrusted base of a pan? A frequently asked question. We’ll show you how it works!
THE IDEAL COOKWARE FOR YOUR STOVE
Which is the cookware for me? There is a lot to discover and choose from if you want to buy good cookware.
We’ll help you to find the cookware that matches your stove.
What types of coatings are there? What are the individual layers for? What should I look out for when preparing food with coated cookware and what can I prepare with it? You’ll find out here and now!
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!