Cooking with a wok is twice the fun with the ZWILLING Pro series silicone wok turner. It is ideal for stir-frying in the typical wok cooking fashion, whereby fresh ingredients are only briefly fried while they are tossed and turned. The turner is easy to handle thanks to the ergonomically designed, satin-finish stem. The front part is made of heat-resistant silicone that prevents scratching on non-stick surface woks. This allows you cook energetically without fear of damaging the surface. The loop in the attractive handle also allows you to hang the turner on a kitchen rail to save space. This not only means that you always have your wok turner to hand, it also adds a design effect to your kitchen. After all, internationally known designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez have focused on both – absolute functionality and exceptional, timeless design in their work. Together with other Pro series kitchen gadgets, it creates a uniform, minimalistic look that enriches any kitchen design. The seamlessly designed wok turner is made of satin-finish stainless steel and is suitable for use in the dishwasher.
- Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez
- Manufactured with premium quality stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed handles for effortless work with flowing transitions for excellent hygiene
- For easy turning and serving of wok dishes.
- Country of origin: China
- Substance: Silicone
- Net weight: 0.228 kg / 0.50 lbs
- Length of product: 37.1 cm / 14.61 in
- Width of product: 10 cm / 3.94 in
- Height of product: 3.9 cm / 1.54 in