Details

ZWILLING Now S 8 inch Bread knife - Visual Imperfections

C$ 38.99
C$ 75.00
-48 %

Add a splash of colour to your day.

• Suitable for cutting bread, baguettes and rolls
ZWILLING Now S 20-cm_8.00-inch 8 inch Bread knife - Visual Imperfections blue is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_53046-200-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 120ms
  • reviews, product
{"blue-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"blue","ID":"blue","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color blue is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53046-200-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Created by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez, the colourful design of the ZWILLING Now Series is inspired by nature. The modern tone-in-tone combination in blue is reminiscent of deep ocean blue and the fresh hue of blueberries, and adds a refreshing dash of colour to any kitchen. This series features precision-stamped blade construction that is lighter than forged knives for fatigue-free handling and maximum balance. The high carbon no-stain steel blades are FRIODUR ice-hardened for superior resilience and long-lasting sharpness. Manufactured in Germany. Whether it's a loaf, baguette or a roll that you're cutting, the ZWILLING Now S series bread knife effortlessly and evenly slices all sorts of bread.

• Precision-stamped construction is lighter weight than bolster knives
  • Made with Zwilling special formula stainless steel and FRIODUR ice-hardened for long lasting sharpness and durability
  • Inspired by natural ingredients, the strong iconic -Ton-Sur-Ton design represents personality, freshness and energy
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Ergonomic premium plastic handle
  • Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Tone-in-tone colour combination in blue

Specifications

• Item no. 53046-200-5
Characteristics
  • Color: blue
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: laser cut
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: blue
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.1 kg / 0.22 lbs
  • Length of product: 42 cm / 16.54 in
  • Width of product: 3.2 cm / 1.26 in
  • Height of product: 6.7 cm / 2.64 in
  • Blade length: 20 cm / 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 12 cm / 4.72 in
  • Handle width: 3.2 cm / 1.26 in
ZWILLING Now S 8 inch Bread knife - Visual Imperfections
4.5 (6)
-48% 75
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING Now S 20-cm_8.00-inch 8 inch Bread knife - Visual Imperfections blue is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife I bought this 7 months ago and have been using it everyday. I couldn't find any visual imperfections so I'm very happy with the price I paid for it. I have the rest of the Now S series in the same color and it matches perfectly.
Date published: 2023-07-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by from WRONG PRICE I'm trying to order this bread knife, I spoke with one of your agents. When you search item number 53026-200-5 -- The price shows $ 30.00 when added to basket price shows $ 39.99 (Bread knife NOW S )
Date published: 2022-04-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Quality item, though a touch grabby Well serrated as to not deviate in wither direction while cutting bread
Date published: 2023-12-20
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_53046-200-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 138ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;