Details

ZWILLING Fresh & Save 20 Piece Vacuum Bag Set Medium,

{"transparent-m-/-20-pcs_medium-/-20-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"20 Piece","ID":"m-/-20-pcs_medium-/-20-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 20 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36800-222-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • transparent

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -33%
C$ 60.00 C$ 39.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again,you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
YOU SAVE: -33%
C$ 60.00 C$ 39.99
ZWILLING Fresh & Save 20-pc Vacuum Sealer Bags, Sous Vide Bags, Meal Prep - Medium is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 297.
  • y_2022, m_9, d_25, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_118, tr_179
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36800-222, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 100ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Say hello to fresh food and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to 5 times longer than non vacuum storage methods. Blending the power of a countertop vacuum sealer with the versatility of a handheld device, the cordless vacuum pump is fast, quiet, and easy to use. And thanks to its compact design, it will fit into any kitchen. We currently offer two starter sets available with vacuum pump, reusable BPA-free bags that are easy to close with a zipper attachment and are ideal for sous-vide cooking and microwave reheating, and either borosilicate glass or BPA-free polypropylene plastic containers. With the ZWILLING double sealing effect (most others only seal one surface) the containers shut tightly for super-fresh food. What’s more? The downloadable Culinary World app will track when you store food and when it will spoil, helping you to reduce food waste and save money. For a smart way to store food, choose Fresh & Save.

• Set contains 4L bags x 10
  • Keeps food fresh up to 5 times longer than non-vacuum storage methods—save time and money
  • Reduces food and plastic waste
  • Exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients and prevents freezer burn
  • ZWILLING Culinary World app tracks when you store food and when it will spoil – helping to reduce food waste
  • Expert German engineering

Specifications

• Item no. 36800-222
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Cold resistance: - 18.00 ºC
  • Substance: plastic
  • Lid existing: No
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 20
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.686 kg / 1.51 lbs
  • Length of product: 27 cm / 10.63 in
  • Width of product: 6.5 cm / 2.56 in
  • Height of product: 13.5 cm / 5.31 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save 20 Piece Vacuum Bag Set Medium,
C$ 60.00 C$ 39.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog

ZWILLING FRESH AND SAVE

Say hello to fresh and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods.

SEE WHAT'S IN STORE

ZWILLING FRESH & SAVE – OUR INNOVATION OF THE YEAR!

FRESH & SAVE is revolutionizing the way your store and organize your food and meals. One touch of a button – and the smart vacuum pump preserves flavors and nutrients in seconds. Food stays fresh up to five times longer compared to conventional non-vacuum storage solutions! A QR code on all of the storage containers in the series connects your food to the ZWILLING Culinary World app.
Never forget anything again – and throw less food away!
Simple. Smart. Fresh.

ZWILLING Fresh & Save 20-pc Vacuum Sealer Bags, Sous Vide Bags, Meal Prep - Medium is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 297.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from SO handy! This vacuum pump is a game changer for both sous vide cooking and for freezing/keeping my foods fresh. I love it!
Date published: 2022-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing ! As a student, keeping food good for as long as possible is very important, i love this product because i get notifications when my food is not fresh anymore. I can plan ahead for my meals, it’s amazing!
Date published: 2022-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great stater kit I like how it was really easy to use right away and the look of the boxes. I thought I’d prefer the glass boxes but I love the look and feel of the plastic boxes
Date published: 2022-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling Vacuum Pump Works great, it is nice to be able to have reusable bags for sous vide cooking and food storage over on time plastics. App is a neat idea as well.
Date published: 2022-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great appliance Replaces the much larger vacuum sealer we now have
Date published: 2022-09-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect Meal Prep tool I like how easy it is to use. Awesome for saving cheese from getting moldy
Date published: 2022-09-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from German design and precision at its best I’ve been looking for an environmentally sustainable vacuum food storage solution that avoids wasteful plastic bags that aren’t reusable. This is the product for me. I love it. It works perfectly for my needed.
Date published: 2022-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the glass containers I'm happy to find a glass version of this product. The kit was also economical to buy rather than buy each part separately.
Date published: 2022-09-05
  • y_2022, m_9, d_25, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_118, tr_179
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36800-222, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

is it compatible with FoodSaver vacuum pump?

Asked by: abandre

With these containers do you have to purchase the vacuum device sold separately?

Asked by: Clear

My Zwilling though fully charged does not work?

Asked by: MargZ
  • y_2022, m_9, d_25, h_20CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36800-222, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product