C$ 69.99
C$ 100.00
-30 %

The design measures up too.

• Weighs up to 10 kg
  • Tare weight for easy weighing of additional items
  • LCD display with sensor touch operation 
  • Auto switch off
ZWILLING Enfinigy no-size Digital kitchen scale - silver silver is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 113.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_36, tr_77
  • loc_en_CA, sid_53011-051, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"black","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53011-053-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"gold-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"gold","ID":"gold","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color gold is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53011-055-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"rose-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"rose","ID":"rose","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color rose is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53011-054-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53011-051-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Colour: silver
C$ 69.99
C$ 69.99
C$ 69.99
C$ 69.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

ZWILLING and scales are a match made in heaven. The new digital kitchen scales with battery combine a pure, modern design with absolute precision. The rechargeable Li-ion battery is built into the white housing to do away with the need for buying new batteries. The electronic scales are simply recharged via USB cable. They are switched on and off via the sensor touch display and automatically turn off when not in use. The high-quality glass weighing surface is incredibly easy to clean. This allows you to weigh even meat and fruit directly on the surface. Plus, the large weighing surface means that the built-in LCD display always remains visible even when weighing large amounts. It easily switches between grams and ounces, which is particularly useful for international recipes. The ZWILLING digital scales precisely weigh amounts up to 10 kg. Thanks to the tare weight feature, you can also work with heavy containers and large amounts of different ingredients. For greater precision for bigger occasions.

• Digital kitchen scales with built-in Li-ion battery that's rechargeable via USB cable
  • Large weighing surface that keeps the LCD display visible even when weighing large amounts and containers
  • Easy-to-clean glass surface allows direct weighing of ingredients.
  • Tare weight for easy weighing of additional items
  • Easy switching between grams and ounces
  • Weighs up to 10 kg
  • LCD display with sensor touch operation and auto switch off
  • Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy, by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez

Specifications

• Item no. 53011-051
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Substance: plastic
  • Accessories: ENFINIGY Kitchenscale
  • LCD Display: Yes
  • Power input: 20 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.6 kg / 1.32 lbs
  • Length of product: 24.5 cm / 9.65 in
  • Width of product: 18.8 cm / 7.40 in
  • Height of product: 2 cm / 0.79 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy Digital kitchen scale - silver
4.8 (762)
-30% 100
Added to cart View cart checkout

ZWILLING ENFINIGY KITCHEN APPLIANCES

We've taken the blade to the next level. Discover the ZWILLING ENFINIGY series. It was developed in Solingen and crafted by renowned Milanese designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez. The result is long-lasting electrical kitchen appliances that meet the highest standards – yours.

ENTIRE ENFINIGY SERIES

SENSOR TOUCH & TARE FUNKTION

This state-of-the-art scale can be switched on and off via sensor-touch control. Thanks to the scale's large surface, even large and heavy containers can be weighed with ease.

FLEXIBLE WEIGHING UP TO 10 KG

The scale can be used to precisely weigh up to 10 kg. It can also easily be switched from grams to ounces – handy when cooking international recipes.

LI-ION BATTERY & USB PORT

The built-in lithium-ion battery can easily be recharged via USB cable.

The Difference is in the Details

The Difference is in the Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy no-size Digital kitchen scale - silver silver is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 113.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This digital scale exceeded my expectation The precision of this digital scale is mind-boggling. It is versatile as it displays from 1g to 10Kg of weight, so I will not be only using it for cooking and baking but also to prepare packages for mailing out. And since I am a metric person but often have recipes that refer to the imperial system, I am happy to be able to easily switch between g and oz. And lastly I love the design.
Date published: 2022-07-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Product This was one of my gifts for Christmas this year. The base is a great size, and easy to use. Would have given this a 5 star if the switchable units button was on the surface, it is under the scale.
Date published: 2021-12-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Works okay but could be better I like the look of the scale and the ease of cleaning with the smooth glass top. I also like that it is not very thick and fits nicely in a cupboard when not in use. However, the lag in displaying the weight is a bit annoying, and the fact that it shuts off with no warning whatsoever when the battery needs recharging is very annoying. I use this for baking bread and for making pour-over coffee; I would not recommend this scale for the latter.
Date published: 2021-05-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Great scale! Sleek and functional, this scale is great! My only criticism would be that the unit conversion is a button on the bottom which means you have to turn it over to switch units! I’d prefer it to be an option in the top or side of the scale so you could switch without having to remove what you’re weighing. That feature is important enough to me that I’m giving the scale 3 stars. If you don’t care about that feature, it’s a 5 star scale.
Date published: 2022-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous AND Functional I got this kitchen scale as an upgrade from the old one I used, and I am so happy. Not only does the scale look sleek and chic and makes me feel like a high-end chef, but it works perfectly. It’s simple to use, and weighs accurately. With the large surface, it’s easy to place a mixing bowl on top of it and add each ingredient in succession, taring between each, to have wonderfully precise recipes, and much less cleanup!
Date published: 2021-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sleek, user friendly scale Imperial to metric conversion button is on the bottom of the scale which is great as you can’t accidentally change the type of measurement in the middle of usage. The on-off button is sensitive so that you just need very gentle pressure and it’s out of the way so you don’t accidentally tap it. I like the rechargeable battery.
Date published: 2022-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best gift to myself I got this because I wanted to replace my old kitchen scale with a rechargeable battery and this fit the bill. I received it November 2021 and it's January and still haven't charged yet. I'm very happy with the battery life. Also, love the TARE function. My old one didn't have it. So this was definitely been an upgrade for sure.
Date published: 2022-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great scale We got the scale trough Air Miles about six months ago. We had to replace an older scale that was too small. We use the scale quite often and after six months it still holds the first charge. It is accurate to the gram. Beside all this id looks fancy and is of excellent quality.
Date published: 2021-11-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_36, tr_77
  • loc_en_CA, sid_53011-051, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Where is the scale manufactured and designed?

Asked by: fedfan
Engineered in Germany, made in China.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-12-15

Where can I find downloadable instruction/user manuals?

Asked by: BarrHanc

1. How do i know if the charge is low, BEFORE it suddenly stops working at an inconvenient time? 2. While charging, how do I know when it is fully charged?

Asked by: BarrHanc

What are the dimensions of the top?

Asked by: Rosemc

How long is the duration until the auto off function kicks in?

Asked by: Shaggz
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_CA, sid_53011-051, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 104ms
  • questions, product