Details

ZWILLING Dinos small Vacuum lunch box, plastic, white-grey

Small dinosaur box for fresh snacks

• Vacuum keeps snacks fresh longer
  • Ideal for on the go
  • Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe
  • Lightweight, shatter-proof and BPA-free
  • Child-friendly design with cheeky dinosaur images
{"white-grey-l_large":{"color":{"displayName":"white-grey","ID":"white-grey","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white-grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"large","ID":"l_large","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size large is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36814-502-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"white-grey-m_medium":{"color":{"displayName":"white-grey","ID":"white-grey","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white-grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"medium","ID":"m_medium","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size medium is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36814-500-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"white-grey-s_small":{"color":{"displayName":"white-grey","ID":"white-grey","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white-grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"small","ID":"s_small","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size small is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36814-501-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • white-grey

Promotions

12 Days of $12 Deals
Spend over $250 and Choose a Bonus Item for $12
Popup will open to select your bonus item.
New item added every day!
Promotion Details Spend $250 Get a Bonus Item for $12 - Select your bonus item below and select "Add to Basket".
YOU SAVE: -20%
C$ 25.00 C$ 19.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again,you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
YOU SAVE: -20%
C$ 25.00 C$ 19.99
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Plastic Lunch Box, Airtight Food Storage Container, Meal Prep Container, BPA-Free, White - Small is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 30.
  • y_2021, m_12, d_4, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_22
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36805-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 105ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Say hello to fresh food and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to 5 times longer than non vacuum storage methods. Blending the power of a countertop vacuum sealer with the versatility of a handheld device, the cordless vacuum pump is fast, quiet, and easy to use. And thanks to its compact design, it will fit into any kitchen. We currently offer two starter sets available with vacuum pump, reusable BPA-free bags that are easy to close with a zipper attachment and are ideal for sous-vide cooking and microwave reheating, and either borosilicate glass or BPA-free polypropylene plastic containers. With the ZWILLING double sealing effect (most others only seal one surface) the containers shut tightly for super-fresh food. What’s more? The downloadable Culinary World app will track when you store food and when it will spoil, helping you to reduce food waste and save money. For a smart way to store food, choose Fresh & Save.

• Includes one small, plastic lunch vacuum box with divier (Pump Sold Seperately)
  • Keeps food fresh up to 5 times longer than non-vacuum storage methods—save time and money
  • Reduces food and plastic waste
  • Exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients and prevents freezer burn
  • ZWILLING Culinary World app tracks when you store food and when it will spoil – helping to reduce food waste
  • Expert German engineering
  • Cordless vacuum pump is fast, quiet, and easy to use. Its compact design easily fits in any kitchen
  • Starter Kits available with borosilicate glass or BPA-free polypropylene plastic containers
  • Easy linking of the vacuum storage with the ZWILLING Culinary World App via the QR code on the lids for tracking food and shelf life.
  • Free app calculates how long the vacuum sealed food and meals can be kept and the reminder function informs you in good time when the food needs to be consumed. Recipes, explanatory videos and a shopping list round of the services offered by the app.  

Specifications

• Item no. 36805-200
Characteristics
  • Color: white-grey
  • Heat Resistance: 97.00 ºC
  • Cold resistance: - 20.00 ºC
  • Substance: plastic
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 1
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.18 kg / 0.40 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.5 l / 0.53 qt
  • Length of product: 15.6 cm / 6.14 in
  • Width of product: 8.7 cm / 3.43 in
  • Height of product: 7.7 cm / 3.03 in
ZWILLING Dinos small Vacuum lunch box, plastic, white-grey
C$ 25.00 C$ 19.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog

ZWILLING DINOS

On the go with dinosaurs: ZWILLING DINOS accompany children through day care or school with fresh snacks and drinks packed in dinosaur sandwich boxes and dinosaur drinking bottles in a cheeky design. ZWILLING FRESH & SAVE lunch boxes – decorated with cool dinosaur images – are available in three sizes. Delicious beverage fun is provided by the insulating drinking bottle with cup for cold or hot drinks or the handy and lightweight drinking bottle for cold drinks with a child-friendly opening mechanism.

Suitable for everyday use

Shatter-proof, robust and lightweight – ZWILLING DINOS lunch boxes are perfectly tailored to the everyday life of children.

Healthy nutrition to go

Ensure a balanced diet on the go: From fresh fruit to crunchy vegetables and sandwiches, the lunch boxes have space for every meal and snack.

Prepare for Relaxation

With the vacuum lunch boxes, snacks and complete meals can be prepared in advance and handed out over the next few days – stress-free.

Recipe ideas as cool as dinosaurs

Whether for a short trip or a long break: ZWILLING DINOS ensure plenty of dinosaur fun on the go. Especially when they are filled with fresh snacks and drinks. You can find the right recipe ideas here: from refreshing orange-blueberry water, to a red fruit punch you can enjoy hot or cold, through to beastly good fruit salad and many more. Fruity, fresh and delicious: The next (dinosaur) adventure can begin!

Discover our recipes
ZWILLING 290 Years

ZWILLING – AT YOUR SIDE FOR 290 YEARS

ZWILLING brings people together to enjoy the pleasure of cooking - and has been doing so for 290 years. Cooking, baking, and enjoying good food bring us together, as a family or friends. Trying out new recipes, enjoying favourite dishes and coming together at the table are precious moments of everyday life that ZWILLING has been fostering for 290 years. If that's not a reason to celebrate…

ZWILLING Fresh & Save Plastic Lunch Box, Airtight Food Storage Container, Meal Prep Container, BPA-Free, White - Small is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 30.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Food does last longer I used to throw away half of my avocado in the trash because they will turn bad even if I put the other half in the fridge for only 2 days. My avocado stayed fresh even after 5 days when I put it in the container
Date published: 2021-11-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Solid Vaccum Sealer Works great, as intended. Helps keep food fresh. Great for sous vide
Date published: 2021-11-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 7pc Vacuum Sealer The quality is super good and it seals airtight. The vacuum pump is quiet and fast.
Date published: 2021-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from so versatile I haven't used this much yet but so far I am loving it. I love that I can use it to seal wine bottles as well as food containers.
Date published: 2021-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from In love with the glass set and that it is stackable. I purchased the set for the reusable bags and so far using them has exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2021-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keeps food fresh longer Easy and fun to use! I got the glass containers, very solid and super easy to use
Date published: 2021-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Vacuumed sealer boxes. Roll sets of the glass containers they work fine. I purchased three sets of the different size bags and some of them lose their seal in my freezer. I have to take them out and redo them. They should come out with bigger containers and not the itty-bitty one I’m not a fan of that. It cost me a lot of money and I am a bit disappointed I have two of the Sealers , incase it breaks .
Date published: 2021-11-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from NO WARRANTY DO NOT BUY!!!!! I bought this product from TSC (The Shopping Channel); despite the reviews on TSC being very bad, I saw the reviews here and believed these reviews over those ones. Within 1 month of owning this set, at least 2 of the bags (that I know of, perhaps more of them that I haven't discovered) have failed to vacuum seal. Zwilling customer service was not helpful and told me to go to the store to have them verified. When I went to the store, the store representative, Helen, at the Vaughan Mills store in Toronto, was highly disrespectful, and despite the bags showing no signs of damage, called the issue "wear and tear" and refused to honor the warranty. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, IT HAS NO WARRANTY AND BREAKS EASILY!!!!!
Date published: 2021-10-24
  • y_2021, m_12, d_4, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_22
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36805-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

With these containers do you have to purchase the vacuum device sold separately?

Asked by: Clear

My Zwilling though fully charged does not work?

Asked by: MargZ
  • y_2021, m_12, d_5, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_36805-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 146ms
  • questions, product