Staub Ceramique bakeware set 4 Piece

C$ 199.99
C$ 315.00
-37 %

Ovenware set

• Glass porcelain enamel finish 
  • Oven, broiler, and microwave safe up to 572F without lid 
  • Dishwasher safe, freezer safe with lid 
Staub Ceramique 4-pcs_4-pc bakeware set 4 Piece dark-blue is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_16
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40508-647, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 115ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4 Piece","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-646-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"dark-blue-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"dark-blue","ID":"dark-blue","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color dark-blue is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4 Piece","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-647-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4 Piece","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-645-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Colour: dark-blue
C$ 199.99
C$ 199.99
C$ 199.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

The Staub Ceramic 4 Piece Set is the secret to savory casseroles and delicious desserts. The porcelain enamel glaze prevents absorption of moisture during baking, so foods won't dry out. Enjoy gooey mac n' cheese, buttery apple crumble, and moist brownies every time. The set is conveniently stocked with three different sizes and shapes. The 9 by 9-inch Square Covered Baker allows you to bake and serve in the same dish - plus, its lid locks in heat to keep your food warm. The 9-inch Oval Baking Dish is perfect for gratins and crumbles. And the 7.5 by 6-inch rectangular dish is ideal for smaller casseroles. Equally beautiful and durable, the bakeware is extremely resistant to impact and thermal shock. The gorgeous vitreous glass porcelain enamel finish puts a pop of color in your kitchen. Thanks to their chic, classic design, each versatile piece easily transitions from the oven to the table.

• 4 pc set includes: 9x9” Square Covered Baker, 9” Oval Baking Dish, 7.5 x 6” Rectangular Baking Dish 
  • Vibrant porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well 
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully 
  • Microwave, broiler, and oven safe up to 300°C/572°F 
  • Freezer safe

Specifications

• Item no. 40508-647
Characteristics
  • Color: dark-blue
  • Heat Resistance: 300 ºC
  • Cold resistance: -20 ºC
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Type of handle: side handle
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Bottom technology: n/a
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 4
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.036 kg / 8.90 lbs
Staub Ceramique bakeware set 4 Piece
4.8 (136)
-37% 315
Added to cart View cart checkout
Staub Ceramique 4-pcs_4-pc bakeware set 4 Piece dark-blue is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from NO STAR POSSIBLE Pure garbage. Not as advertised. Not Made in France. Very misleading and described with ambiguous wording. Very clear that I must pay for return shipping however no accountability for selling and shipping me cheap trash. Utterly disappointed. It is pretty but you shouldn't cook with it. I guess it can be used as a vase???!!
Date published: 2022-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great so far Received the product yesterday. Thye work fine but the reason I give 4 star is that they are much much smaller than I thought so before your purchase you ‘d better check their sizes
Date published: 2022-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful set I purchased this set from Crate and Barrel during their Black Friday sale over a similar le Creuset set. I haven't had any previous Staub pieces so I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. This set is absolutely gorgeous, heavy and great to use. Cleans up super nicely (sometimes requiring a soak) and goes from oven to table in a breeze. The only thing I wish were the sizes being a bit bigger, but I guess I'll have to just buy more pieces.
Date published: 2023-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Set! This set has a lovely dark blue glossy finish. It was extremely well packaged for shipping and arrived with no damage. The dishes are a little bit smaller than I was expecting, but I’m sure I will get lots of use out of them regardless. Besides, that’s a handy excuse to order more items in larger sizes!
Date published: 2022-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect! I absolutely love these. They baking dishes are the perfect size for a family of two and the larger casserole dish with the lid will hold enough for a ton of leftovers. They’re beautiful display pieces and practical too!
Date published: 2022-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Such beautiful dishes In the perfect size for my family. Can’t wait to host holiday parties with these gorgeous dishes.
Date published: 2022-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Baking perfection I love using these dishes for everything. I love that I can cook in them and serve in them and have it look stunning!
Date published: 2022-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous Set! My first Staub product and won’t be the last! Used it right away in my toaster oven! Perfect size! Love! Love! Love!
Date published: 2022-04-19
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_16
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40508-647, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 122ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;