Henckels Modernist 14 Piece Knife block set

C$ 299.99
C$ 710.00
-58 %

Form Meets Function

• Self sharpening knife storage slots
  • Satin finished fine-edge blades
  • High quality German stainless steel
Henckels Modernist 14-pcs_14-pc 14 Piece Knife block set no-color is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_13
  • loc_en_CA, sid_17503-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-14-pcs_14-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"14 Piece","ID":"14-pcs_14-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 14 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17503-014-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Henckels makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels International Self-Sharpening Modernist Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening.With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Tailor-made for Henckels Modernist knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides perfect balance 

• Set includes: 3" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 6" Utility Knife; 7" Santoku Knife; 8" Bread Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; 4.5" Steak Knives (6); Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
  • Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
  • Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels International Modernist knife series
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement
  • Knives made of high-quality German stainless steel
  • Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless steel handle
  • Polished end cap with embossed logo

Specifications

• Item no. 17503-014
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 13
  • Number of parts: 14
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4 kg / 8.82 lbs
  • Length of product: 39.3 cm / 15.47 in
  • Width of product: 13.3 cm / 5.24 in
  • Height of product: 31.8 cm / 12.52 in
Henckels Modernist 14 Piece Knife block set
4.8 (2313)
-58% 710
Added to cart View cart checkout
Henckels Modernist 14-pcs_14-pc 14 Piece Knife block set no-color is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Black knife block cracked The black knife block that came with the modernist 14 piece knife set i bought 3 months (january 2021) ago cracked from top to bottom and its starting to split open. It started with half an inch crack on the top when i first opened the box. Im not sure if the humidity and temparature in my kitchen made it worst but what is the point of buying this BRAND if the wood block that came with the knives couldnt last a year. I dont know if this is included in the warranty but sadly i have lost my receipt.
Date published: 2021-03-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not as advertised I bought this thinking they look great and the reviews are solid. Had them since end of November 2020. To start the pearing knife sits funny in its slot so it doesn’t look right. Second the handles of the knives are rusting and getting spotty. These are supposed to be high quality german stainless steel. Looking to contact customer service. Severely disappointed
Date published: 2021-04-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor Quality Bought this set of knives and within a few months already started noticing pitting and rusting on almost all of the knives. The other cutlery and utensils in our household does not have rust marks and has not had any for years, and some of this cutlery is Henckels. This set is poor quality. For what is supposed to be a great brand name knife, and using "stainless steel", I am very unimpressed with this knife set. Would not recommend.
Date published: 2023-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful, heavy duty We received this knife set as a gift for Christmas and couldn't be more thrilled. The self-sharpening feature keeps maintenance low. I will say that we are planning on hand-washing these knives instead of putting them in the dishwasher to ensure they stay in good condition. The handles and blades offer a perfect amount of weight and they don't feel too heavy or light.
Date published: 2021-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best knife set ever!! The look of this knife set is stunning but beyond that is how great it feels in my hands at just the right ergonomic weight. And it's always sharp thanks to the built in sharpeners! A million times better than my old set of KitchenAid knives from my college years lol
Date published: 2022-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp and sleek Love the look and weight of the knives. The self sharpening is an amazing for keeping them sharp with minimal effort. It should have a metal cover where the steak knives go though so you don’t end up stabbing the wood putting them back.
Date published: 2022-12-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good quality We really like the knife set with the exception of the steak knives. They tend to rip the meat more than cut it. The rest of the knives are excellent and stay super sharp.
Date published: 2021-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing set I bought this amazing sets for my new house and I’m so happy with the quality.They are so sharp and fits well in my hand. my cat love it too.
Date published: 2023-07-11
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_13
  • loc_en_CA, sid_17503-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Is it possible to buy individual knives and the sharpening block separately? I have the 14 knife set with a regular block and would like to upgrade. 

Asked by: John YEG
Hello, We do not sell knives and sharpening blocks separately. Thank you.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-12-15

What is the edge angle for the Henckels Modernist set?

Asked by: edgeangle

Are these knives dishwasher safe?

Asked by: Hiba
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_17503-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product