Details

Henckels Graphite 7 Piece Knife block set

C$ 209.99
C$ 500.00
-58 %
Henckels Graphite 7-pcs_7-pc 7 Piece Knife block set brown is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 13.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_10
  • loc_en_CA, sid_17633-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7 Piece","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17633-007-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value. Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels Self-Sharpening Graphite Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed.With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels International Graphite knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.

• Set includes: 3" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 6" Utility Knife; 7" Santoku Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
  • Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
  • Tailor-made for the  HENCKELS Graphite knife series
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement
  • Knives made of high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully-forged bolster
  • Lightweight, ergonomic handle
  • Dishwasher Safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 17633-007
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Substance: ash
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 6
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: graphite-grey
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.369 kg / 7.43 lbs
  • Length of product: 38.7 cm / 15.24 in
  • Width of product: 11.1 cm / 4.37 in
  • Height of product: 31.8 cm / 12.52 in
Henckels Graphite 7 Piece Knife block set
4.8 (328)
-58% 500
Added to cart View cart checkout
Henckels Graphite 7-pcs_7-pc 7 Piece Knife block set brown is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 13.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor quality..poor customer service Knives pitted and rusted within few months....sliver on handles flaking off....want me to clean pitting with vinegar or baking soda....how about you sell knives that don't rust or pit and flaking isn't an issue for them at all and not covered bt warranty....just makes them look like cheap dollar store quality..I expect more from this brand....
Date published: 2023-05-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor quality and not standing by product If I could give lower rating I would. Knives started to pit within months and silver started peeling. I take extreme care of my knives..always hand wash and dry right away. Customer service said peeling not covered and told me how to deal with pitting without acknowledging NEITHER should be happening in just a few months of use.
Date published: 2023-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henkels 7 piece knife set I’ve always wanted to own a set of these beautiful knives . They finally went on sale and are absolutely beautiful . I am so eager to try them out
Date published: 2022-03-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fantastic knife money can buy This is a premium, precsion engineered knife set. Self sharpening is such a relief and guarantees smooth cut wach time
Date published: 2022-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 7 piece knife set Classy look and feel to this highly efficient knife set, look forward to being much more creative in the kitchen!
Date published: 2022-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful knife set Henckels knives are the best! Just like in the picture… They look good. Very good quality and work well.
Date published: 2022-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Game Changer - Self sharpening knife block set Always nice to pull out a sharp knife. Once you buy a Henckle knife you never go back.
Date published: 2022-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Knife Set Got these as an early wedding present and they are absolutely beautiful!
Date published: 2022-01-29
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_10
  • loc_en_CA, sid_17633-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 3ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;