Details

Henckels Definition 7 Piece SELF SHARPENING BLOCK SET

C$ 169.99
C$ 260.00
-35 %
Henckels Definition 7-pcs_7-pc 7 Piece SELF SHARPENING BLOCK SET brown is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2024, m_5, d_7, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_9
  • loc_en_CA, sid_19485-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 106ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7 Piece","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"19485-007-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Henckels makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value. Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels Self-Sharpening Definition Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening. With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.

• Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles are curved for handling ease and comfort
  • Stylish ash wood base self-sharpening block
  • Tailor-made for the Henckels Definition knife series
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blades
  • Professional, fine-edge blades are finely honed for long-lasting sharpness and precision cutting utility
  • Full tang for balance and strength
  • Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
  • Set includes: 3" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 6" Utility Knife; 7" Santoku Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block

Specifications

• Item no. 19485-007
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Substance: ash
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 6
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.33 kg / 7.34 lbs
  • Length of product: 39.4 cm / 15.51 in
  • Width of product: 11.1 cm / 4.37 in
  • Height of product: 29.8 cm / 11.73 in
Henckels Definition 7 Piece SELF SHARPENING BLOCK SET
4.8 (931)
-35% 260
Added to cart View cart checkout
Henckels Definition 7-pcs_7-pc 7 Piece SELF SHARPENING BLOCK SET brown is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharper than all other knives I own. Great set of knives. Feel well balanced in my hand. Now i don't have to worry about dull knives that break apart the food. With these knives they sharpen every time I take them out and put them away. Bonus is my wife likes the visual look of them. Not sure of the longevity as I only had them for a few months. But when the knives come with a lifetime warranty, it's a no brainer.
Date published: 2021-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Must Have for every home chef No more dull knives for food preparation ever. These knives are the last set you will ever need to purchase. They come with a bonus set of scissors. The knives sharpen coming out of the block and returning to their slot automatically. They are a must have in every kitchen!
Date published: 2021-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful! Beautiful set, well packaged upon receiving. Super high quality, an amazing starter set overall. The block makes for easy usage and no hassle. Tired of having to sharpen your knives? Look no further than this set. You’ll never have a dull knife again!!
Date published: 2021-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The only set you need This set has the basics for any kitchen job. You don't really need 20 knives. You need these 6 knives and scisors. On top of that, the self sharpening block seems like a great time saving feature!
Date published: 2022-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must have set Find edge blade for precision cutting along with the one piece stamped construction gives this sets the professional look that will last you many years regardless of any calibre.
Date published: 2021-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from High Quality, Low Maintenance These are excellent knives. As an amateur home cook, I appreciate the opportunity to use a high quality product at a reasonable price point. Love the self-sharpening feature.
Date published: 2022-06-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Henkel again This is the 2nd set of Henkel knives I have owned in the last 20 years. Love them. The old set will go to a friend. The new set looks great! Can’t wait to start cooking!
Date published: 2021-12-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice set I bought the set for my parents as a gift then I got one for myself. The sharpening feature is really nice.
Date published: 2022-05-12
  • y_2024, m_5, d_7, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_9
  • loc_en_CA, sid_19485-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Is this dishwasher safe ?

Asked by: Anantha
  • y_2024, m_5, d_7, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_19485-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 104ms
  • questions, product