Details

Henckels 6 PIECE STEAK SET 6 Piece Steak set

C$ 104.99
C$ 125.00
-16 %
Henckels 6 PIECE STEAK SET 6-pcs_6-pc 6 Piece Steak set silver is rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_35195-600, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-6-pcs_6-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6 Piece","ID":"6-pcs_6-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35195-600-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Made with 18/10 stainless steel, the HENCKELS premium stainless steel steak knives are great for any occasion where a steak knife is needed and will complement all flatware styles. The knives are constructed of premium 18/10 stainless steel, providing you with many years of enjoyment and use. Set Includes 6 Pieces

• Durable corrosion and rust resistant 18/10 stainless steel
  • High quality 4.5" serrated blades cut easily through steaks and chops; never need sharpening
  • Made in Spain
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Set of 6
  • Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship

Specifications

• Item no. 35195-600
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of handle: consealed tang
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 6
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 50-54 HRC
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.486 kg / 1.07 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 0.00 in
  • Blade length: 12 cm / 4.72 in
Henckels 6 PIECE STEAK SET 6 Piece Steak set
3.7 (3)
-16% 125
Added to cart View cart checkout
Henckels 6 PIECE STEAK SET 6-pcs_6-pc 6 Piece Steak set silver is rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Flat handle knives I cannot comment on the sharpness of the knives because I didn't get a chance to try them. I received them and to my surprise the handles of these knives are flat and tiny. This does not appear in the description nor does the picture show this fact. They look like they are rounded handles which is one of the main reason I did purchase these. On top of this the customer service make you pay for returning the item which isn't what I would call good customer service in 2021.
Date published: 2021-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cuts meat like butter We are incredibly happy with our purchase of the two sets we bought. They have a great weight to them and are beautiful as well. They cut through meat like butter. We would recommend to anyone looking for a great set of Steak knives.
Date published: 2022-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An efficient steak knife We love how sleek and minimal this steak knife set is and the serrated edge makes it effortless to cut steak and other meat products. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2022-10-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_35195-600, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 123ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;