Details

Henckels 12 cm Steak knife

{"no-color-12-cm_4.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12 cm","ID":"12-cm_4.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35199-444-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color
YOU SAVE: -26%
C$ 50.00 C$ 36.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
YOU SAVE: -26%
C$ 50.00 C$ 36.99
In Stock FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER C$99
Henckels Steak knives no-size Steak set no-color is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 28.
  • y_2023, m_2, d_4, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_14
  • loc_en_CA, sid_35199-444, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 150ms
  • reviews, product
Add this product to wishlist Add to gift registry

Description

The HENCKELS stainless steel steak knives are great for any occasion where a steak knife is needed and will complement all flatware styles. The knives feature ergonomic handles with serrated blades that cut easily through meats. Set Includes 4 Pieces

• Durable corrosion and rust resistant stainless steel
  • High quality 4" serrated blades cut easily through steaks and chops; never need sharpening
  • Made in Thailand
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Set of 4
  • Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship

Specifications

• Item no. 35199-444
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Thailand
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Number of parts: 1
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.045 kg / 0.10 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 0.00 in
  • Blade length: 12 cm / 4.72 in
Henckels 12 cm Steak knife
C$ 50.00 C$ 36.99
Added to cart View cart checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Steak knives no-size Steak set no-color is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 28.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome knives Bought these at Canadian Tire and on sale. Sleek, sharp steak knives. Go well with my other cutlery.
Date published: 2023-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good quality knives The reasons i bought these knives: 1) The knives don’t have separate handle therefore no food can get stuck. They are more sturdy and won’t break. 2) The knives are dishwasher safe! I don't need to hand wash them! 3) The knives match perfectly with my cutlery. They are not your typical shiny stainless steel and I am happy to have find them in this finish. 4) The knives are high quality and reasonably priced. Didn’t break the bank to purchase 4 sets to have when my big family comes over!
Date published: 2023-01-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looks good Haven’t used yet but like the look. Hope they won’t rust.
Date published: 2023-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing knives Henckels are the best knife I have ever purchased strong and durable
Date published: 2022-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these! Great set of knives to cut any type of meat. I’ve ended up using them all the time- not only with steak!
Date published: 2022-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love it The steak knife set (of 4) are very nice and high quality. I had already six others knifes like them and I bought today 4 others to have a set of 10.
Date published: 2022-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Steak knives - Perfect, lightweight Great looking knives with nice sharp serated edge. Lightweight enough so it goes well with existing flatware.
Date published: 2022-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Steak Knife 4 piece set Looks and feels great. Good price. Cuts well. Thanks
Date published: 2022-12-13
  • y_2023, m_2, d_4, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_14
  • loc_en_CA, sid_35199-444, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 175ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;