Details

ZWILLING Vitale 12-inch, Aluminum, Non-stick, Frying Pan

$109.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

Ultimate scratch and wear resistance

• Superior heat retention and distribution
  • Ergonomic, V-shaped stainless-steel handles
ZWILLING Vitale 12-inch Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_66839-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66839-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"no-color-26-cm_10.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10.00 inch","ID":"26-cm_10.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66839-260-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"no-color-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66839-300-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: 12.00 inch
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 109 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING Vitale combines the best of Italian design with exceptional German engineering so you can enjoy high-performance, hassle-free cooking. Sear meat, sauté vegetables, and cook eggs in this pan that offers easy release and quick clean up. Ideal for larger batch cooking without crowding your food. You can expect long-lasting use with this beautifully crafted, Italian-made cookware designed for everyday cooking.

The ultra-durable, 3-layer Granitium nonstick coating is constructed with ceramic particles and reinforced with hardening speckles for increased scratch and wear resistance. Combined with a fast-heating thick aluminum body, Vitale boasts superior heat retention and distribution for even cooking. Scratch resistant, Vitale is safe to use with metal utensils. Enjoy oven safe cooking up to 500°F and stovetop cooking on gas, ceramic, electric, and halogen stovetops.

Boasting spill-free pouring rims and maximum comfort and maneuverability thanks to the ergonomic, V-shaped stainless-steel handles, ZWILLING Vitale is conveniently dishwasher safe.

• 12-inch nonstick fry pan for searing meat, sautéing vegetables, and cooking eggs. Ideal for larger batch cooking without crowding your food
  • Ultra-durable Granitium nonstick coating constructed with ceramic particles and reinforced with hardening speckles
  • Hardening speckles are super scratch and wear resistant - safe to use with metal utensils
  • Thick aluminum body for superior heat retention and distribution resulting in even cooking
  • Fast heating, extremely pure aluminum body
  • Ergonomic, V-shaped stainless-steel, stay-cool handle
  • No drip pouring rim
  • Oven safe to 500°F
  • Compatible with gas, ceramic, electric, and halogen stovetops
  • Easy-to-clean exterior ceramic coating – dishwasher safe
  • Exceptionally durable nonstick cookware with Italian flair

Specifications

• Item no. 66839-300
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Type of handle: long handle
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Marketing name coating: Granitium
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: No
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.54 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
ZWILLING Vitale 12-inch, Aluminum, Non-stick, Frying Pan
4.7 (19)
Added to basket View basket checkout

THE MOST EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY IN NONSTICK COOKWARE

ZWILLING Vitale combines the best of Italian design with exceptional German engineering so you can enjoy high-performance, hassle-free cooking. Expertly crafted from lightweight aluminum and a superior nonstick coating, you can expect long-lasting use with this stunning collection of Italian-made cookware.

THE ULTIMATE NONSTICK

The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles and revolutionary speckles for unsurpassed scratch resistance.

SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION

The Italian-made, extremely pure aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly for superior browning.

METAL-UTENSIL SAFE

With this superior scratch-resistant coating you can feel free to use any type of tool, including metal utensils.

COMFORTABLE GRIP

The V-shaped, stainless-steel handle offers a comfortable grip for easy maneuvering. The pans feature a hanging loop for convenient storage.

TEMPERED GLASS LID

Enjoy steaming and excellent heat retention with the perfect-fit lid that provides energy-efficient insulation.

STOVETOP TO OVEN

Enjoy oven safe cooking to 500°F and stovetop cooking on gas, ceramic, electric, and halogen stovetops.

The Vitale Cookware Series

ZWILLING Vitale Cookware Series

ZWILLING Vitale 12-inch Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome company to buy from! I bought some pans from them and after a few months of heavy use the non stick was completely gone. I contacted the company, told them the situation and they sent me a better pan free of charge. Absolutely no complaints with the new pan thus far nor the company.
Date published: 2022-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is THE PAN!. Okay, l'm biased because l am now a solo meal cooker (with a rare plus one) so this is the best size ever. Add the extra depth and anyone can sear, steam and do all that's necessary to create something good. My only concern is the consistent harping about how to care for the non-stick coating. Still, l am certain that even if l get a little less conscientious it will last as long as the bargain brand because everything else screams quality.
Date published: 2022-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best ceramic I've used Used a few ceramic brands over the years. Zwilling vitale have held up the best. Bought a 2nd set for myself, while purchasing one for my sister as I try to convert her to using ceramic.
Date published: 2022-06-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect size omelette pan Purchased this pan from William Sonoma and it’s the perfect size for scrambled eggs and omelettes. Easy to wipe clean.
Date published: 2022-06-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beat no stick frying pan! Exactly what I was looking. Perfect size for cooking for one or two. The non-stick is fabulous. Worth the price!
Date published: 2022-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best pan We love this pan for eggs especially - so easy to clean, even heating, and the easiest cooking experience
Date published: 2022-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome product Already know about the Zwilling brand. Can't wait to add this to my frying collection.
Date published: 2023-01-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Never got the item ordered Well I wish I could give you a good review, but for some reason your company sent me a Pay Pal refund as the item was supposedly « unavailable » You should get in sync with the sales department!
Date published: 2022-03-21
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_66839-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Can I put this pan under the broiler?

Asked by: Lindo
No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-08-31

Do fry pans have lids or are lids available?

Asked by: Nitehawk
No lids for the Fry Pans, we do have a Zwilling Stainless Steel Universal Lid. Please check it out on our website
Date published: 2022-02-28

Is the Vitale line usable on an induction cooktop?

Asked by: Chatters
No
Date published: 2022-02-28
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_66839-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product