Details

ZWILLING TWINOX 6-pc, Yak Frame Case Black

$194.99
ZWILLING Beauty TWINOX Manicure and Pedicure Yak Leather Case with Frame Closure, Nail Care Kit, 6-Piece, Premium Travel Nail Kit, Black is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 24.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_97061-004-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 129ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-6-pcs_6-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6-pc","ID":"6-pcs_6-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"97061-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 194 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This professional-level 6-piece set from the premium TWINOX® range includes all the tools needed for both travel and everyday grooming. The velvet interior of this especially sturdy black yak’s leather case with metal frame neatly and securely holds nail scissors, cuticle scissors, a 2-in-1 manicure instrument with nail cleaner and cuticle pusher, a sapphire nail file, and a slant tweezer. The sharp nail scissors are designed for precision when cutting nails. The cuticle scissors are tapered and curved for maximum control when cutting cuticles. The file is for shaping and smoothing nail ends. And the slant tweezer makes eyebrow maintenance effortless. These elegant matte satin-finished stainless-steel tools offer precise ergonomic design, guaranteeing maximum comfort and long-lasting functionality.

• Professional-level 6-piece set for comprehensive nailcare and other grooming needs
  • Includes nail scissors, cuticle scissors, slant tweezer, 2-in-1 manicure instrument, and sapphire nail file 
  • Ergonomic tool design 
  • Tools are matte satin-finished stainless steel  
  • Attractive case made of black yak’s leather with metal frame, velvet interior 

Specifications

• Item no. 97061-004-0
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: (no specific)
  • Substance: yak leather
  • Number of parts: 6
ZWILLING TWINOX 6-pc, Yak Frame Case Black
4.6 (24)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Beauty TWINOX Manicure and Pedicure Yak Leather Case with Frame Closure, Nail Care Kit, 6-Piece, Premium Travel Nail Kit, Black is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 24.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this, with nail scissor! This 5pc. set has everything to grab for on the go, and easy store in one place in beautiful made in Italy leather case, great pick! Perfect travel set for everyone and awesome gifting idea. There's not a better place to store and organize all your beauty necessities but in one convenient organizer leather case. This set includes: nail scissors, cuticle scissors, slant tweezer to shape brows and remove any unwanted facial hairs, and sapphire finish nail file to shape and smooth nail edges. Zwilling Beauty is produced from high quality stainless steel, precise workmanship.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not as good as the set from 30 years ago I have a Zwilling manicure set from over 30 years ago. In particular it had very fine and sharp cuticle scissors. Unfortunately, I dropped these scissors and the point broke. I bought this set to replace them, thinking it would be as good. But the cuticle scissors in particular are not as sharp, nor as fine. So while the cuticle is ok, it is disappointing that the new scissors are not as good as the old ones.
Date published: 2020-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality and Beauty This set of German made high quality precision instruments is beautiful and made to last. The best money can buy. I absolutely love it!
Date published: 2018-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This quality far surpasses anything you've used from the drugstore. This manicure kit is made from high quality stainless steel. The scissors are sharp and operate smoothly and the tweezers are precise. Neatly packaged in a storage case this makes an excellent gift for someone or a nice treat for yourself.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for Travel or Gift This is such an awesome beauty kit; love the leather case. I travel a lot so it's great to have everything I could possibly need in one place. It is amazing German quality that you would expect. Scissors are sharp and stay sharp. It would make an incredible gift as well.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Complete set with everything needed for your grooming needs. I especially like the nail scissors that get into tight areas and can also be used to cut hair in a pinch. The travel case is beautifully made and keeps these precision tools handy and organized
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love all the tools in this case, they are a great quality! The case is a nice leather but after years of use, the leather has started to put away for the metal clip area. I think next time if I need to buy other set I’ll go with one that has a zipper.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Manicure on the go! Compact, attractive framed case carries all you need for a manicure almost anywhere. Has high quality stainless steel tools that gently trim, push, scrape, smooth nails and cuticles. Fits in purse or luggage without adding weight or taking space.
Date published: 2020-04-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_97061-004-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 131ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;