Details

ZWILLING Stainless Steel Flatware Tea spoon

$5.99
ZWILLING Provence Teaspoon (Individual) is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 45.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_31, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_22748-044, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-16-cm_6.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6.50 inch","ID":"16-cm_6.50-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"22748-044-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 5 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This listing is for an individual Teaspoon.ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is a name that has been synonymous with premium cutlery since 1731. Our flatware products continue this longstanding heritage and tradition of design, excellence and expertise.Each piece is produced from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel. The dinner and steak knives are forged for superior cutting precision. Produced in compliance with strict quality standards, all ZWILLING flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges. The heavy gauge and substantial sizing result in perfect balance and the feeling of quality in the hand. ZWILLING flatware is dishwasher safe.Provence features a distinctive contoured handle design with the perfect balance of mirror and frost accents. Comfortable to hold and perfect for any table setting.

Specifications

• Item no. 22748-044
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Length of product: 6.46 in
  • Width of product: 1.34 in
  • Height of product: 7.36 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Provence Teaspoon (Individual) is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 45.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Spare spoon! For Provence flatware owner, this is a great opportunity to purchase a piece or two if you are missing pieces teaspoon of your set and for a growing family who only needed extra spoons. Great for coffee cup stirrer and sauces serving spoon. Our family personally owned this Provence flatware and I've had bought loose pieces except the dinner knife because we normally just need extra spoons and forks matching for the beautiful table setting. I purchased matching loose spoons and forks over the years for party uses instead of using disposable utensils. It is produced from high-quality 8/10 stainless steel, scratched resistance and will not tarnish.
Date published: 2020-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good quality product I bought a set of this silverware at a store, but we always need more spoons than any of the other utensils. So, it was nice that I could go online to the main manufacturer and purchase just the items I needed. I was not able to do that with another manufacturer, so I really appreciated that. This was a much better, higher quality product for not too much more money!
Date published: 2017-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Flatware Im happy that you have replacement pieces for your flatware
Date published: 2016-11-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This teaspoon is made from high quality stainless steel so no rusting or tarnishing. I love that you can buy individual pieces. Nice simple design will go along with any pattern you already have. Dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2020-05-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful set The set I had was missing some pieces knife, teaspoon and fork, so I order a couple of teaspoons. I have never heard of Zwilling J.A Henckels before, but I have to say I do like their silverware very much.
Date published: 2020-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from High quality! These are the highest quality teaspoons I have ever seen. These were purchased as replacements for the 2 full sets of flatware that I own.
Date published: 2020-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them Great quality stuff. Somehow lost most of my tea spoons and had to order more. Kinda pricy individually but worth it to have complete set.
Date published: 2021-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best flatware ever. Absolutely love this set of flatware. The weight and feel is so comfortable that I wish I had bought it a year ago when I first saw it.
Date published: 2020-10-11
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_31, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_22748-044, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

I ordered dinner spoons thinking I was getting the teaspoon. Can I return the dinner spoons?

Asked by: Brenda
I would imagine you can return the dinner spoons for a refund but for the last two months I have been checking and the teaspoon in this style are not and have not been available. Good luck
Answered by: hussaintaylor
Date published: 2018-01-22

do you have any idea when this item might be back in stock?

Asked by: English Sheila
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_22748-044, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product