Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 8-pc, Latte Glass Set

$69.99
$89.99
-22 %
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

Smoke grey-tinted glasses for serving your favorite beverages

• Double wall maintains ideal drink temperature
  • Lightweight, durable borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and freezer safe
ZWILLING Sorrento 8-pc Double-Wall Latte Glass & Straw Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 17.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-082, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 143ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8-pc","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-082-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 69 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Sorrento 8-piece set offers four 11.8-ounce latte glasses in our cool smoke grey color with four clear bent straws and a handy cleaning brush. Enjoy a hot coffee or cocoa or sip a refreshing chilled beverage with the reusable borosilicate glass straws that feature a bent design. The double wall glasses maintain the toasty temperature of lattes and other hot beverages while remaining cool to the touch. And cold drinks, such as iced lattes, stay chilled without leaving messy condensation rings on the table.

Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage. The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature, without messy condensation or need for a coaster. Exceptionally durable due to their high quality, sturdy borosilicate glass construction, these glasses are both dishwasher safe and lightweight, making them perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

The glass straws are robust, tasteless, hygienic, and provide a pleasant drinking experience. The sustainable straws are versatile, as they can be used not only for cold drinks, such as infused water, smoothies or cocktails, but for hot drinks, such as latte macchiato or chai latte, too. Because they are dishwasher safe, cleaning the glass drinking straws is easy. Alternatively, the straws can be cleaned by hand with the cleaning brush.

• Set includes 4 x 11.8-fluid ounce smoke grey latte glasses, 4 x borosilicate glass bent straws, and a straw cleaning brush
  • Double wall glasses maintain perfect temperature of beverages. Keep hot drinks hot while remaining cool to touch and cold drinks stay cool for longer with no messy condensation
  • Glasses are constructed of high-quality, durable borosilicate glass that is mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Glasses are lightweight, excellent for dining outdoors
  • Ergonomic design for ultimate comfort in hand
  • Glasses are microwave, freezer, and dishwasher-safe
  • Straws are an eco-friendly, reusable alternative to plastics 
  • Straws feature heavy wall thickness for exceptional durability 
  • Straw length: 9 inches

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-082
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Number of parts: 8
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.89 lbs
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 8-pc, Latte Glass Set
4.8 (17)
-22% 89.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

COOL-TO-THE-TOUCH GLASS MUGS

The ZWILLING Sorrento is the ultimate drinkware for all the ways you take your coffee, brews, cocktails, wine, and juices. These lightweight glasses are truly as beautiful as they are functional and make an elegant addition to any tabletop.

MODERN DESIGN

The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature. Enjoy iced beverages without a need for a coaster.

DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT

Constructed of high quality, durable borosilicate glass, these lightweight glasses are perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

COOL-TO-TOUCH

Cold drinks remain cold for a long time, with no messy condensation. Keeps hot drinks hot while remaining cool to the touch.

Sorrento Double Walled Glassware

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Walled Glassware

ZWILLING Sorrento 8-pc Double-Wall Latte Glass & Straw Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 17.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Classy Glassy I love these glasses. I have been a fan of double wall glasses for everyday use. These smoky beauties add a touch of class to my formal dinner table. They keep drinks nice and cold (or hot) without any condensation. Perfect for outdoor dining. They are super durable and come out great in the dishwasher.
Date published: 2021-09-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Dressy or casual I love the idea of the double wall glasses. They really do keep hot beverages hot and cold drinks cold. And now the color adds even more interest!!! The glass straws are also handy. I love them for myself, but they would make a great gift!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant Glassware The Zwilling Sorrento double wall glassware delivers as promised. Beautifully designed glassware that keeps your beverage hot or cold, and eliminates the need to use coasters as these glasses don't sweat. The new smoked glasses really set off a place setting and bring attention to your table setting. Already own several styles in the clear glass and will be adding the smoked lattes with straws. Excellent value for glasses!
Date published: 2021-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this new color! The Smokey grey is so cool looking and is perfect for cocktails, iced tea, or, of course, a latte. I’ve always loved how durable the double walled glasses are, plus the fact that they keep hot things hot and cold things cold. No sweaty rings on your furniture either. The straw is a nice bonus addition and I love that it comes with the straw cleaner too.
Date published: 2021-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These grey glasses are so cool! I really like the look of them and they are a refreshing change from the typical clear glass. Very durable and stylish.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best double wall quality out there Love the color and quality. The gray looks so chic and a nice addition to my glassware. Perfect for cappuccino or iced coffee. No sweat!
Date published: 2022-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these! These glasses are so nice! Spent some time debating whether to get these or the clear ones and I'm SO glad I got these. They've quickly become my go to glasses. Perfect for tea, juice, coffee, anything you want. Straws are super nice too.
Date published: 2023-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these Glasses!! I am so happy that I purchased these glasses. They are perfect for hot and cold drinks. I love that they are dishwasher and microwave safe. I will definitely purchase more!!
Date published: 2022-10-16
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-082, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 122ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;