ZWILLING Pro le blanc 7-pc, Block Set with Acacia Block, silver-white

$343.99
$479.99
-28 %

Elegant white-handled knives housed in a handsome wood block

• Unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand
  • Ergonomic white polymer, triple-rivet handle
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Pro Le Blanc 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 55.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_12, tr_43
  • loc_en_US, sid_1020265, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-white-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver-white","ID":"silver-white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver-white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38540-008-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 343 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Made in Germany, this ZWILLING Pro Le Blanc block set includes four essential knives and a set of shears all featuring an elegant and durable white polymer handles with a triple-rivet design. Create garnishes and peel vegetables with the 4-inch paring knife, cleanly slice crusty loaves of bread with the 9-inch bread knife, and chop herbs, dice onions, and mince garlic with the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife. This set is housed in a handsome 16-slot knife block.

ZWILLING Pro boasts a unique curved bolster that acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was designed with a broad curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the chopping motion Japanese knives were designed for. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip.

• Set includes: 4-inch paring knife, 5.5-inch prep knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9-inch bread knife, 9-inch stainless steel honing knife, Twin Select Shears, 16-slot acacia hardwood block
  • Special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • Ergonomic white polymer, triple-rivet handle
  • Full tang for superb stability
  • Curved bolster to cut with improved precision, safety, and comfort
  • SIGMAFORGE® knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 1020265
Characteristics
  • Color: silver-white
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: white
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.74 lbs
ZWILLING Pro le blanc 7-pc, Block Set with Acacia Block, silver-white
4.9 (55)
-28% 479.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

ELEGANT AND ERGONOMIC GERMAN-MADE KNIVES

ZWILLING Pro Le Blanc is our most chef-friendly knife on the market and features a striking white handle. These versatile knives were designed to support the professional pinch grip for safe and controlled use.

INNOVATIVE BOLSTER

Unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.

SUPERIOR STEEL

Proudly made in Germany, our specially formulated German stainless steel has been perfected for almost 300 years.

WHITE HANDLE

Pro Le Blanc knives feature a striking white triple-rivet handle that adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen.

• Superior Steel

Fully forged from a single piece of special-formula high-carbon stainless steel.
  • Innovative Bolster

Curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.
  • Razor-Sharp Blade

Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness.
  • Comfortable Handle

Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability and comfort.
pro le blanc series video slot

ZWILLING Pro Le Blanc

ZWILLING Pro Le Blanc 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 55.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality for great price We were debating between the ZWILLING Pro vs the Wusthof Classic knives. We wanted something that would last for many years. We went to a store in the mall to compare the two and saw identical results when we tested the knives cutting root vegetables at the store. The difference was the price. We saw better value with the ZWILLING Pro knives. But I still wanted the best so price wasn’t the deciding factor. What made me decide was the feel in my hands when I was cutting. I felt they the ZWILLING Pro knives felt a little heavier and better in my hands. Once I opened the knives at home and used them cutting meats and vegetables, I knew I made the right choice.
Date published: 2022-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excited cook Love the way they look and the weight! So excited to be able to slow down and cook a delicious meal. A nice knife always makes its better but this time it’s a whole block! My husband and I debated over two sets. This set wone because of the white handles and the amount of knives for the money. I’m a bit of a kitchen snob as I used to work in a retail kitchen store, but I do feel I got good bang for the buck! I’ve only used one knife so far but I’m super excited to use them all!
Date published: 2023-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing! What a beautiful set! Aesthetically pleasing and astoundingly sharp. We’ve had this set for only one week and I’ve poked through two sets of kitchen gloves while handwashing the knives (have not poked myself, however). We get excited to use them and do so on a daily basis. Given the high quality, we will definitely buy more from The ZWILLING family in the future!
Date published: 2022-06-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Stunning I just got my set yesterday but I can say at the first looking it's stunning, unfortunately my block has two scratch on top, it's maybe because of the packages or it happened on the way, i should use it then I can say more comment about it, finger crossing won't separate from hand and patch. Will see. But I'm gonna say it's stunning and gorgeous.
Date published: 2022-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Set Not only are these knives aesthetically pleasing they are very sharp and work well! I shopped around all the luxury knife brands from different high end retailers and felt these were the best deal for the money I wanted to spend and quality. I hand wash and dry and hope to have them for many years to come.
Date published: 2022-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great in hand feel I had viewed several reviews on YouTube and had my options narrowed down to two brands/lines based on features. I’m the type that prefers to put a product in hand before purchase so I visited a retailer to do so and the Zwilling pro line was the obvious choice based on balance and feel.
Date published: 2022-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Knife Set I have been admiring these for some time now, so when the set went on sale the offer was too good to pass up. I love the set so much! I was amazed at the difference a quality set of knives makes in meal prep. I use them all the time and receive compliments on the unique look.
Date published: 2023-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pro Le Blanc The white and stainless look goes great with out white and stainless look kitchen. I have only used one knife so far from the set. But what an upgrade from out previous set. These are super sharp. And very well balanced. Extremely satisfied from the purchase.
Date published: 2022-09-06
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_12, tr_43
  • loc_en_US, sid_1020265, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;