Details

ZWILLING Motion 12-inch glass Lid

$29.99
ZWILLING Motion 12-inch Glass Lid is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 64.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_32, tr_32
  • loc_en_US, sid_66200-930, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66200-930-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 29 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Lock in moisture with the tight-fitting tempered glass lid that’s ideal for steaming and easy food monitoring. This glass lid fits all Motion 12-inch cookware.

ZWILLING Motion merges the best of Italian design with expert German engineering. Enjoy the high performance of heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of a nonstick coating. The multi-layer nonstick coating offers effortless release and quick clean up and the durable scratch- and dent-resistant aluminum construction ensures even heating. The double-rivet stay-cool handles are designed for maximum maneuverability. Dishwasher safe, ZWILLING Motion is also easy to clean, making this simple-to-use cookware a pleasure to cook with.

• Tempered glass lid fits all 12-inch cookware
  • Sturdy stainless-steel handle for maximum maneuverability
  • Oven safe up to 450°F
  • Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
  • Designed in Italy
  • Engineered in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 66200-930
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: glass
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.65 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
ZWILLING Motion 12-inch glass Lid
4.8 (64)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ITALIAN DESIGNED, GERMAN ENGINEERED COOKWARE

Experience the high performance of heavy-gauge anodized aluminum with the convenience of a nonstick coating. Dishwasher-safe Motion cookware is a pleasure to cook with.

SUPERIOR NONSTICK

Multi-layer nonstick coating ensures effortless release and easy cleanup.

METAL-UTENSIL SAFE

One-pan meals come together in no time flat. With this superior scratch-resistant coating you can feel free to use any type of utensil.

DURABLE CONSTRUCTION

Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum delivers even heat distribution and is scratch- and dent-resistant

CONVENIENT GLASS LIDS

Tempered glass lids lock in moisture and let you monitor your cooking without releasing heat or steam

DOUBLE-RIVET HANDLES

Stainless-steel handles for maximum maneuverability and comfort. Select pans feature a hanging loop for easy storage

EASY TO CLEAN

Busy weekdays make quick clean up a necessity. Motion nonstick cookware is conveniently dishwasher safe.

Motion Cookware Series

About the Motion Cookware Series

ZWILLING Motion 12-inch Glass Lid is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 64.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Solid Solid tops, clean easily, fit well. Got them to go with frying pant set, 12, 10, and 8 inch pans. Got the 12 inch also, but was unhappy they did not have an 8 inch to go with their 8 inch pan, which means the pan I use the most, I have to continue to use my old lid which is not as good. This seems kind of obvious guys, you sell an 8 inch pan, sell a 8 inch lid. Don't need a MBA for that.
Date published: 2021-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for Frying Pans I bought a frying pan set that did not come with lids. I like having lids so I purchased this one and it fits fairly well. It’s not quite perfect but it is pretty close to it. I’m very happy with it so far.
Date published: 2021-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Fit When I ordered the lid, I was not sure whether it will fit my new 12” forte wok. But it turns out the fit is perfect and very sturdy! Top quality. Love that I can see my cooking through the glass.
Date published: 2021-02-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good quality and oven safe It’s such a heavy lid, which means the quality is good. Two things to make this lid different than others. 1) it’s fully flat, good for storage, save some space, but if your food is over the height of the pan/pot, you can’t use this lid. 2) it’s all metal/glass, so it’s oven safe, up to 400F.
Date published: 2020-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a great lid for the 12-inch skillet. It fits with the appropriate snug-ness. The tempered glass is durable and gives you a peak at how things are going inside the pan. Well worth it. Gives the skillet more things to do in the kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I bought this hoping it would fit a few different fry pans and a pot. It works well on 2 of 3, but happy I got it. Tempered glass, so will do fine in the oven and has a nice handle to grip easily. Works best with Zwilling Motion cookware.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from well made lid This is a well made lid. The tempered glass is strong. Silicone gasket expands with heat trapping steam and moisture well. The glass allows for easy monitoring of cooking without removing the lid.
Date published: 2020-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from quality lid This is a well made lid. The tempered glass is strong. Silicone gasket expands with heat trapping steam and moisture well. The glass allows for easy monitoring of cooking without removing the lid.
Date published: 2020-08-07
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_32, tr_32
  • loc_en_US, sid_66200-930, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

I have the 2 Piece Fry Pan Set Zwilling Energy Plus Ceraforce XTREME.  I want glass lids for these pans that match the lids of the pots in the rest of the set I have.  Will these "Zwilling Motion" Glass Lids fit on my "Energy Plus" pans?

Asked by: Geo 50
No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-06-12

will this fit the demeyer 12" non stick?

Asked by: Anonymous
No
Date published: 2022-04-06

Will this lid fit: ZWILLING 10-INCH, 18/10 STAINLESS STEEL, CERAMIC, NON-STICK, FRYING PAN

Asked by: Lid question
Hello, There is no picture attached. Please see the prior email regarding possible lid options. Thank you.
Date published: 2021-02-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_66200-930, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 98ms
  • questions, product