Details

ZWILLING Four Star 5-inch Utility Knife, Serrated Edge - Visual Imperfections

$63.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

Ergonomic, German-made knife with a sleek, matte black design

• Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Four Star 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife - Visual Imperfections is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 36.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_27, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_31070-130-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-13-cm_5.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"5.00 inch","ID":"13-cm_5.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 5.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"31070-130-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 63 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This 5-inch serrated utility knife is ideal for cutting through crusty bread, and thick-skinned fruit, and vegetables. The serrated edge makes cutting through soft-on-the-inside, hard-on-the-outside food effortless, including tomatoes, salami, and bread.

Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.

• Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness
  • Ergonomic, polypropylene handle
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 31070-130-5
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Edge finishing: n/a
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.15 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.25 in
  • Width of product: 0.63 in
  • Height of product: 0.87 in
  • Blade length: 5.12 in
  • Handle length: 4.06 in
  • Handle width: 0.63 in
  • Blade width: 0.04 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.04 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Four Star 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife - Visual Imperfections is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 36.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A classic I really wish they'd bring back the classic 4-star in general. This series has the best handles for my hands. This knife makes a great tomato knife for getting even slices w/o crushing the tomato after a few slices. Cuts well, seems to hold an edge well, and as noted, easy to hold and use.
Date published: 2021-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My favorite knife I bought this to replace my 25-year old serrated knife. It was discounted, claiming that there might be blemishes, imperfections, etc. But it looks perfect! I can't figure out what's wrong. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2022-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from All products Anything from Zwilling is worth whatever you’re willing to pay. There has never been a bad purchase and only happiness from whatever is brought home. Thanks for making your product a “cut” above.
Date published: 2022-07-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great knife for everyday use This knife is perfect. I use it nearly every day, and it has yet to lose it's edge. The visual imperfection is less noticeable than what one may develop in use.
Date published: 2022-07-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knife This was a replacement knife and is what I expected. Well made, balanced, easy to use. It will last me quite a while. Very good quality
Date published: 2021-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Daily Use Knife Very useful knife and used almost daily. I would purchase one again, for sure. Visual imperfections are barely noticeable.
Date published: 2021-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Best Great Brand of Knife makers. They are the only Brand I have used for over 40 years. I prefer the Four Style.
Date published: 2021-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great deal Can't find the visual imperfections. Well balanced with smooth sharp cut. Great buy!
Date published: 2022-05-09
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_27, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_31070-130-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 124ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;