170.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -41%
170.00 $99.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Enfinigy Personal Blender is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_26, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_53100-900, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 11ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The compact Enfinigy Personal Blender features a powerful cross blade developed in Germany. Designed for easy, healthy, individual meal prep, the personal blender has both Smoothie and Pulse settings, a hidden display when powered off, and a handy to-go drinking lid. The sturdy, BPA-free 20 fl. oz. Tritan jar is breakproof, heat and cold resistant, and easy to clean. Like all Enfinigy products, the Personal Blender offers a free downloadable app. The ZWILLING Culinary World App QR code on the product packaging fires up the app so you can search a database of original recipes.
  • Compact, razor-sharp ZWILLING, cross blade with piranha-serration
  • Smoothie and Pulse settings
  • Hidden display when powered off
  • Break-proof, heat- and cold-resistant, and easy-to-clean BPA-free 20 fl. oz. Tritan jar
  • Drinking lid that turns blender into spill-proof to-go container
  • Safety features include a locking system that ensures the appliance will only start when the lid is on correctly and automatic shut off when the blender is opened while blending
  • Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez

Specifications

• Item no. 53100-900
Characteristics
  • Color: Silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Plastic
  • Voltage: 120 V
  • Frequency: 50/60 Hz
  • Safety Shut Off: Yes
  • Motor: AC Motor
  • Hidden Cord Storage: Yes
  • Blade: Small cross blade
  • Power input: 600 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.07 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.58 qt
  • Length of product: 5.39 in
  • Width of product: 5.39 in
  • Height of product: 14.06 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy Personal blender
$170.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog

The Difference is in the Details

The Difference is in the Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy Personal Blender is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love smoothies in the morning After purchasing the Enfinigy power blender and falling in love with it I knew I wanted to get this personal size as well. Now making my morning smoothie is simple and I can drink it right out of the personal jar. Simple, clean design and no fuss easy to use settings...the smoothie setting does its own thing and if I want to pulse I can. You can't pass up the opportunity to get a high quality Zwilling blender for the same price of much cheaper options.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from solid blender, great price! So, I have the full sized blender at home and its used quite a lot! I bought this one to keep in my office. I simply fill the container with my smoothie ingredients and pack it in my lunch bag. at work its in my container in the fridge, and I bring it out when I need a mid day pick me up. its nice and quiet but extremely efficient. I have some co workers who would like to buy an extra container to use,hopefully they will be available soon!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for home or travel This powerful little blender makes incredible smoothies or individual cocktails. No need to pull out the big one when you want to create a special cocktail for each of your guests. It pulverizes ice, fruit and veggies very quickly. It's a perfect companion for travel because of it's sleek size and travel lid.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Personal Best Realizing I had become addicted to my daily smoothie, the boyfriend decided to equip his bachelor kitchen with this personal blender. The serrated blade efficiently crushes ice and smooths frozen fruit and leafy greens. And I love the convenience of the to-go container with drinking lid.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect "to go" cup I use this personal blender to make smoothies every morning. Easy to use. Finally, a blade that will pulverize kale, almonds and frozen fruits for one of my favorite green super drinks! In addition to making smoothies,I have used this for making pestos and salad dressings. Very handy!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My new morning routine This great blender really makes getting my day started a breeze. The blade makes quick work of whatever i throw into my morning smoothie. Its easy to clean and i feel confident in the closure of the container so no more messes.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Smoothies to go, yes please! The drinking lid that is included with the blender makes to-go smoothies so easy. I am out the door early every day, so this is the type of convenience I am looking for. This is a powerful blender too which helps with the smooth drinks as opposed to many blenders that can't do the job and leave large chuncks of frozen fruit or ice in them. This has quickly become a much loved addition to my kitchen.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Quality Blender For Smoothies Purchase this blender to make smoothies. Was so delighted I’ve been making smoothies everyday since I got it. Love this blender. Very powerful and compact, does not take up much counter space, pulse look good.
Date published: 2020-09-23
  • y_2020, m_9, d_26, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_53100-900, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

I bought a personal blender about 3 months ago - use it daily - I’m now questioning the durability of the cup. Possible to purchase cups separately?

Asked by: Lookman
Personal blending cups are not sold separately at this time, but we hope to make them available soon!
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-09-07
  • y_2020, m_9, d_26, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_53100-900, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • questions, product