Details

ZWILLING Edge Maintenance Pro Combination Japanese Water Stone

$89.99

Ensures sharpness

• Sharpening stone with 2 sides
  • Grain 250 for preliminary honing
  • Grain 1000 for fine sharpening
  • Handy size
ZWILLING TWIN Pro 250/1000 Combination Japanese Water Stone is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 35.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_32505-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 121ms
  • reviews, product
{"pure-white-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"pure-white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"32505-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 89 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Japanese water stones are an efficient and effective tool for keeping your knives sharp. Using just a few drops of water (no pre-soaking required), your knives will be sharp in a matter of minutes - no oil necessary. This TWIN Pro 250/1000 Combination Japanese Water Stone has two sides, a coarse 250-grit stone for especially dull knives or reshaping blades, and a fine 1,000-grit stone for the finishing touches. The base has non-slip rubber feet so you can safely sharpen your knives on most surfaces.

• 7.5" x 2.5" x "2
  • Coarse 250-grit stone for dull blades
  • Fine 1,000-grit stone for putting on a sharp edge
  • No oil required
  • Non slip base for safe sharpening.

Specifications

• Item no. 32505-100
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: aluminum oxide
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.75 lbs
  • Length of product: 7.87 in
  • Width of product: 3.35 in
  • Height of product: 1.65 in
ZWILLING Edge Maintenance Pro Combination Japanese Water Stone
4.8 (35)
Added to basket View basket checkout

Delivers what it promises

Ensures optimal sharpness and absolute precision in no time. Specially designed for ZWILLING blades.

The rough with the smooth

Everything has two sides. Including this sharpening stone. A coarse side for preliminary honing (250 grain).

For fine honing

This smooths the sharpened blade with 1000 grain. This cares for the blade.

ZWILLING TWIN Pro 250/1000 Combination Japanese Water Stone is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 35.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This stone needs no pre-soaking. Your knives will be sharp in a matter of minutes - no oil necessary. This TWIN Pro 250/1000 Combination Japanese Water Stone has two sides, a coarse 250-grit stone for especially dull knives or reshaping blades, and a fine 1,000-grit stone for the finishing touches. A suggestion - if you are learning wet stoning don't use your current knives, practice on an old knife until you have mastered the technique and jump into your knives.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brand New Knives Really happy with this whetstone. My previous stone needed soaking, which was always a pain, and inconvenient. This stone can be used right away and just requires a few drops of H20. Comes with 250 and 1000 grid stones. Perfect for sharpening and smoothing. Enclosed case collects water, and keeps your work space nice and clean. My knives are nice and sharp again. No longer have to pay to have them taken care of. This whetstone achieves professional results and is simple to use.
Date published: 2020-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works Great I received the water stone for a Christmas gift. We have been able to keep our new knife set sharp. It takes a little practice, but the videos have helped tremendously.
Date published: 2016-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my knives have never been sharper I brought my knives to be sharpened a few months ago and did not notice a difference. This stone made my knives feel like new again. Its kind of a fun part of cooking now.
Date published: 2018-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to use and functional! This sharpening stone is really easy to learn how to use. Compact for easy storage and uses water for less mess. I put water into the tray to keep the opposite side of the stone wet while I'm using the heavier grit. Your knives will be sharp again and forever with this tool. See Zwilling.com for teaching videos.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It’s like any other thing in life, practice makes perfect! Once you master how to sharpen your steel on stone, you’ll never have more satisfaction. This great value behinds this travelers set is its compact size and all you need for your Japanese knives.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great way to sharpen knives I have a lot of really nice knives and wanted to get that factory edge back on them once they went dull. The wet stone set is fantastic. Takes practice, but the results are so much better than using any other sharpening tool. If you have nice knives, Japanese or Western, definitely go the wet stone route for sharpening.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The most natural way to sharpen your knives starts with a water stone. If you are or have invested in high quality knives, then invest the time it takes to learn and sharpen your knives. This process will correct and maintain the edge and angles of your favorite blades in the most healthy way possible.
Date published: 2020-03-31
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_32505-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What all do I need for a full sharpening set for the Kaizen II knives?

Asked by: jesshotmess
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_32505-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119ms
  • questions, product