Details

Staub Cast Iron Pancake pan with wooden handle, black matte - Visual Imperfections

$79.99

For delicious treats

• Including distributor and turner
  • Suitable for all types of hobs
  • Easy to clean
STAUB Cast Iron 11-inch Crepe Pan w/wooden handle - Visual Imperfections - Black is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_12192823, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 105ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-28-x-2-cm":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"28 x 2 cm","ID":"28-x-2-cm","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 28 x 2 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40509-525-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 79 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. Made in France.

• Includes wooden spatula and spreader
  • Made in France
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all cook tops
  • Each piece is one of a kind
  • Requires no seasoning
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 12192823
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 500.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Lid existing: No
  • Induction: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.41 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.00 qt
  • Length of product: 18.90 in
  • Width of product: 11.02 in
  • Height of product: 2.44 in
  • Height without lid: 0.79 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
  • Upper diameter 2: 0.79 in
  • Bottom diameter: 10.43 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
STAUB Cast Iron 11-inch Crepe Pan w/wooden handle - Visual Imperfections - Black is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Better Results Than Carbon Steel I do have a specialized use for this pan, but maybe the information might be useful to others. I go into production mode to make special low carb crepes for freezing (basically cream cheese and eggs from 'I Breathe I'm Hungry' blog). I use these crepes in place of noodles etc., in certain dishes as well as traditional crepe uses. I already had two carbon steel dedicated crepe pans that I was using when I bought the Staub. In my particular case, what I found was that, with or without placing my copper diffusers under the carbon steel pans, the Staub (without copper diffusers) is better at even heating, doesn't noticeably drop temperature when I load the batter (three smallish crepes on the big 11" surface, vs. one just ever so slightly larger crepe in each of the carbon steel pans). The carbon steel pans do noticeably drop temperature after loading. Not a controlled experiment, just my observations. The other thing is that the Staub doesn't need the upkeep of the CS pans. I am so tempted to buy a second Staub crepe pan for my "production runs". I have no complaints about the CS for a single batch of crepes I guess, or for family or guest usage (I am kind of protective about my Staub), and have a couple of additional CS pans that are perfect for their dedicated uses, but for my crepe production, the Staub crepe pan is much preferred.
Date published: 2019-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Crepe Pan I love this pan. It heats evenly and is the perfect size. I still can't make crepes properly (I found out it's harder than it looks so I need lots of practice), but it's great for toasting buns and grilling a burger or two. I definitely recommend it!
Date published: 2019-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent quality and performance This Staub pancake/crepe pan is well built and should last a long time. It heats up quickly and evenly. We use it make fresh Indian roti, chapati and thepla. These cook evenly and fast. I do apply a thin coat of canola oil prior to each use and it stays non stick (we make egg omelettes and they don’t stick). As with any cast iron don’t expose this to water and remember this is a heavy pan.
Date published: 2022-04-07
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_12192823, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 120ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;