Details

Staub Cast Iron 8-inch, Frying Pan With 2 Handles, Cherry - Visual Imperfections

$127.99
$159.99
-20 %

For low fat cooking

• Suitable for all types of hobs
  • Matt black enamelled base
  • Easy to clean
STAUB Cast Iron 8" Double Handle Fry Pan - Visual Imperfections - Cherry is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2024, m_7, d_25, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_122392006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 126ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40511-661-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 127 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.

For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. Made in France.

• Enables quick and crisp searing
  • Perfectly juicy and tender frying and braising of meat, fish and vegetable stir-fries.
  • Ideal to continue cooking in the oven
  • Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill

Specifications

• Item no. 122392006
Characteristics
  • Color: cherry
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 464.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Type of handle: side handle
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Internal coating: Enamel
  • Lid existing: No
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.64 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.27 qt
  • Length of product: 10.63 in
  • Width of product: 7.87 in
  • Height of product: 1.97 in
  • Height without lid: 1.97 in
  • Upper diameter: 7.87 in
  • Bottom diameter: 6.93 in
  • Handle length: 1.38 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
STAUB Cast Iron 8" Double Handle Fry Pan - Visual Imperfections - Cherry is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New go to pan I bought this pan several weeks ago and I love it as much as my larger double handled Staub fry pans. My favorite feature is the interior cooking surface. For me, nothing else compares. I don't want to be without any of them. The double handles sort of neutralize the extra weight of the pan. So far I have mainly used it for burgers, scrambled eggs with cheese, and most recently for a weird version of a Chicago not-so-deep dish pizza using fathead dough. The pan performs like my larger versions, but because of the smaller size, it has become my most used pan during the week. It fits in my Breville toaster oven which is where I made my pizza. Next I plan to do roasted veggies, and then a round zucchini lasagna. I have done both of those recipes in larger amounts in my larger Staub pans, but now they will easily fit in the Breville. I had been pining for this pan in a seven or eight inch size, never imagining it actually existed! I had gotten an old Caphalon non-stick pan at a thrift store in perfect condition at my husband's request, for him to make his own scrambled eggs, since breakfast is usually at different times for us. Out of laziness I had been using it too, but was annoyed at myself. I have to say, I have used a little butter for the eggs in both pans, and the Staub is actually easier and faster to clean. So now during the week we seem to have both pans sitting out on the stove. And, I have to say, I have lids for all of these pans, even my 15.5" version of this pan, the so-called paella pan. It has been a great excuse to check thrift stores for these lids. I thought I had lucked out when I found a lid for the big pan, but then found a second, even better one. They are out there.
Date published: 2019-08-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Little Workhorse This pan—while only 8”—has an unexpected heft to it. The sides allow for extra food to be added without worrying about spillage. Perfect for preparations that require less than the standard skillet sizes, yet result in that wonderful flavor only cast iron can offer.
Date published: 2020-11-03
  • y_2024, m_7, d_25, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_122392006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 109ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;