Details

Staub Cast Iron 12-inch Terrine, Rectangular - Visual Imperfections

$229.99

Versatile and durable

• For gentle and healthy cooking
  • Made of durable cast iron
  • Stores heat for a long time
Staub Cast Iron 1.5-qt Large Rectangular Terrine - Matte Black - Visual Imperfections is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2024, m_7, d_26, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_13193025, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 126ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-30-x-11-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-x-11-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40509-575-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 229 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.

Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty.Proudly crafted in France, the Staub Rectangular Terrine is the perfect pan for making authentic French terrines and pates. The pan's durable cast iron construction boasts impressive heat retention and distribution for delicious cooking results every time.Enameled cast iron offers quick release, so that your terrines easily pop out of the pan and onto a serving dish. If need be, you can store the pan in the fridge or freezer - cast iron wonderfully withstands both hot and cold temperatures.

• Textured black matte enamel interior offers better browning
  • Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
  • Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
  • Transitions from freezer to oven to table beautifully
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Oven safe up to 500°F
  • Made in France

Specifications

• Item no. 13193025
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 500.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Type of handle: lid handle
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Internal coating: Enamel
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.75 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.39 in
  • Width of product: 4.33 in
  • Height of product: 5.51 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
  • Upper diameter 2: 4.33 in
  • Bottom diameter: 10.24 in
  • Bottom diameter 2: 2.76 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Staub Cast Iron 1.5-qt Large Rectangular Terrine - Matte Black - Visual Imperfections is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beauty is simplicity, Just like this Terrine! There's nothing else is more beautiful than this Terrine, as Staub cast iron that will complete the artistry of cooking to your table setting. Tasty food will result from this as the flavors meld together with its self-basting feature right from the oven. Mainly, I will write about food I love to cook in this Terrine. It is great for meatloaf, loaf bread, my favorite spinach and artichoke dip. My daughter likes to bake pasta dishes such as mac & cheese, bake macaroni, fettuccini and lasagna. This Staub cast iron is made in France, an enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning, exceptionally heat retention and distribution and is highly scratch resistant. Oven safe up to 572F.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fun To Use This pan is fun to use, cooks great, and cleans up very easily. I use it to make low carb meatloaf along with my two Staub bread pans in a production mode, so that I have ready to heat tasty meal basics in the freezer. Each of the pans holds a two pound meat loaf that I cut into eight, four ounce portions. Along with two teaspoons of coconut flour and two eggs, I either add chopped spinach or cabbage to the mixture to keep it moist. Depending on seasonings and final add-ons, I can lean toward/end up with: Italian -chunked meatballs, pizza topping, lasagna meat; cheeseburger-ish, Mexican taco-ish, or Chinese-ish (like meatloaf crack slaw). The lids keep things moist and the pan is more forgiving than glass if it stays in the oven a little too long. The meat texture is great and does remind me of an actual terrine. The terrine has also worked well for bread, pound cake, and an actual fish terrine. It has even heating, easy clean-up, and it is just fun to use. It makes sometimes tedious cooking tasks seem more elegant and fun. I use this pan with the bread pans about every three weeks for meatloaf and maybe once more per month for another recipe.
Date published: 2019-09-22
  • y_2024, m_7, d_26, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_13193025, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;