Details

Staub Cast Iron 12-inch, Saute Pan With Glass Lid, Graphite Grey - Visual Imperfections

$135.99

Cook delicious one-pot meals in our signature cast iron braiser

• Wide base and high sloped sides for big batch cooking
  • Tight-fitting glass lid locks in flavor and moisture
  • Textured black matte enameled cast iron for perfect browning
STAUB Cast Iron 3.5-qt Braiser with Glass Lid - Visual Imperfections - Graphite Grey is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 16.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_24, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_148193018, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 136ms
  • reviews, product
{"graphite-grey-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"graphite grey","ID":"graphite-grey","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color graphite grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40501-984-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 135 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The STAUB 3.5-quart braiser with glass lid is the perfect cookware for one-pot dinners, slow-cooked braises, and simmered soups. The heavyweight, domed glass lid locks in moisture and accommodates large cuts of meat. STAUB cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retention qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning and requires no seasoning.

Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces are designed to be passed from generation to generation.

• 3.5-quart capacity for soups, stews, and braises. 1 quart = 1 serving size, so this is the ideal pot in which to prepare dinner for 2 to 4
  • Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
  • Heavy weight, tight-fitting glass lid retains moisture and lets your monitor food as it cooks
  • Oven safe to 500°F
  • Transfers beautifully from oven to table
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Made in France

Specifications

• Item no. 148193018
Characteristics
  • Color: graphite grey
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 464.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Type of handle: side handle
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.72 lbs
  • Capacity: 3.59 qt
  • Length of product: 15.28 in
  • Width of product: 11.81 in
  • Height of product: 5.31 in
  • Height without lid: 2.99 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
  • Bottom diameter: 10.12 in
  • Handle length: 1.73 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
STAUB Cast Iron 3.5-qt Braiser with Glass Lid - Visual Imperfections - Graphite Grey is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 16.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this All-day Pan! I honestly cannot find anything wrong with this pan in its appearance, its beautiful. This must be at least my 16th piece of Staub, nearly all were clearance items and only two have pieces have visible flaws, small exterior scratches. I wanted a 12" skillet that would fit in my countertop convection oven, this is perfect and is in use so much it lives on my cooktop. The glass lids work just as well as the cast iron lids do. I love the way Staub performs; it is virtually non-stick, everything tastes better and cooks beautifully, makes me feel like Julia Child or maybe that's the wine but no doubt it has made me a better cook.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Staub 12 inch sauté pan I already had several Staub pieces. This too, is beautiful and delivers outstanding performance. Very versatile. But the glass lid is not so great. While cooking, I lifted it up to check on the food and the metal knob was too hot so I dropped it, chipping off a piece on the edge. It’s still usable but I have to be very careful in the future not to cut myself on the broken edge. Another Staub piece I have also has a glass lid but with a metal edging that protects it against breakage. Wish this had the same.
Date published: 2022-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Large Sized Braiser Large deep sided cast iron braiser. It’s a 12 inch base. Love that this pan heats evenly on an electric cooktop. The pan is larger than the electric element burner. Great for making anything from bean burgers, vegetables to meats. Because it’s cast iron it retains heat for more than an hour after turning off the heat. The glass lid works perfectly to see the progress of the food cooking without lifting the lid off. The lid also remains hot for over an hour when left on the braiser after cooking is complete.
Date published: 2022-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very functional and versatile pan I love this pan! I make a lot of chicken with different sauces as well as sausage pasta dishes and it works so well—heats up quickly and evenly and keeps warm longer. It’s also attractive enough to serve table side.
Date published: 2022-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Great addition to my collection. I love the size and versatility.
Date published: 2022-03-12
  • y_2024, m_4, d_24, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_148193018, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 136ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;