C$ 20.00
-25 %

Easy grating – made safe

• Ideal supplement to the Z-Cut grater
  • Effective finger protection
  • Cut-resistant and food-safe
  • One size fits all
  • For left and right-handed users
ZWILLING Z-Cut no-size Cut resistant glove grey is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_37740-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 116ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"37740-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Grating has never been so easy: Our ZWILLING Z-Cut graters are multifunctional all-rounders that work particularly sharply and efficiently with their innovative Z-Cut technology and the two-way function of the blades. But it's always been important to watch out for the fingers, especially when grating small foods and the last remaining bits. Until now! The ZWILLING Z-Cut Cut Resistant Glove is  now available for increased safety in the kitchen.
This glove is made of cut-resistant materials with low abrasion like HPPE, Spandex and glass fibers, additionally it is food-safe, so you can grate away without any worries. You can now use your Z-Cut tower grater to grate food right down to the last tiny piece, for example.
The Cut Resistant Glove is available in one size and is suitable for both left and right-handed users.

• Ideal supplement to ZWILLING Z-Cut graters
  • Effective finger protection
  • Made of cut-resistant and food-safe materials
  • One size fits all
  • Suitable for left and right-handed users

Specifications

• Item no. 37740-000
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Substance: HPPE
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.033 kg / 0.07 lbs
  • Length of product: 24 cm / 9.45 in
  • Width of product: 12.5 cm / 4.92 in
  • Height of product: 0.5 cm / 0.20 in
Added to cart View cart checkout

ZWILLING Z-Cut

Preparing fresh and healthy dishes is now quick and easy to do. We have used our many years of experience in the manufacture of blades to develop the patented Z-Cut technology. The Z-design of the blades offers two-way functionality to ensure particularly effective grating, rasping, shaving, slicing and zesting. Discover our multifunctional all-rounder utensils now.

Z-CUT HOW TO VIDEOS

Simply safe grating

The cut resistant glove protects your fingers from injury when grating small foods and the last remaining bits.

High quality

The glove is made of low-abrasion and food-safe materials, so you can grate away without any worries.

One glove for everyone

You don't have to look for the right glove: It is one size fits all and suitable for left and right-handed users.

ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING Z-Cut no-size Cut resistant glove grey is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fantastic! I had for a cut resistant glove that I can use to protect my valuables. I am particularly clumsy around sharp objects so this was the perfect starting point. The glove was certainly cut resistantas it took a while for me to remove one of the fingers from the rest of the glove. I then placed the finger over my sausage and voila! No more cuts and the benefit of having nine more sleeves ready to go! Only problem is that the material isn't particularly stretchy so fitting it over and having it stay on was an issue.
Date published: 2023-10-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_37740-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 146ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;