Details

ZWILLING TWINOX Nail file

C$ 30.00
C$ 35.00
-14 %
ZWILLING TWINOX 17-cm_6.50-inch Nail file white is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_24, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_4
  • loc_en_CA, sid_88402-151-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product
{"white-17-cm_6.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"17 cm","ID":"17-cm_6.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 17 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"88402-151-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

This white ceramic nail file from the premium TWINOX® range smooths and seals nails without roughening them. The durable ceramic file features both a coarse and a fine grain side for shortening and smoothing nails, and allows quick, hygienic cleaning. The sturdy, superbly ergonomic plastic handle, the rounded tip and the side grooves provide outstanding user comfort and provide your fingers with purchase on the file to allow you to cleanly shape your nails. A protective case is included for storing the ceramic nail file.

• Durable, particularly hygienic ceramic file blade  
  • Coarse and fine-grained filing surfaces  
  • Side grooves for additional hold of the nails on the file blades  
  • Perfect ergonomic design  
  • Protective cap for storage 
  • Diabetic-friendly

Specifications

• Item no. 88402-151-0
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Type of peak: rounded
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.02 kg / 0.04 lbs
  • Length of product: 17 cm / 6.69 in
  • Width of product: 2 cm / 0.79 in
  • Height of product: 1.3 cm / 0.51 in
ZWILLING TWINOX Nail file
4.1 (9)
-14% 35
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING BEAUTY

ZWILLING BEAUTY - FROM GERMANY TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING, as one of the oldest registered trademarks in the world, unites German craftmanship and exceptional innovation since 1731 by setting standards for manufacturing steel ware and blades.

ZWILLING Beauty also follows this tradition by designing and launching high precision instruments for manicure, pedicure and facial care. While creating our product we focus on premium materials, elegant, timeless designs, high functionality and durability to deliver instruments which cater to the needs of our consumer and be life-long companions.

ZWILLING TWINOX 17-cm_6.50-inch Nail file white is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent quality nail file! I had previously bought glass nail files from a local health store and loved how smooth they left my nails. My last one broke and I was unable to find another one of that quality - I found the rough finish would wear off within days leaving me with smooth glass. So I purchased the Zwilling Twinox ceramic nail file. So far I am VERY impressed with the quality of this file. It does a fantastic job of filing my nails and leaving them extremely smooth. And the finish is holding up just fine! It was well worth the money, I bought one for my mom too!
Date published: 2023-05-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by from ZWILLING NAIL FILE ITEM NUMBER: 88402-151-0 So disappointed; I was filing my nails and it dropped 12" onto the couch pillow!!! Haven't even had it a month and only have used a couple times. For the price; I would think it should be a lot more sturdier than that. It shouldn't have broken landing on a pillow of all things! Won't ever purchase again and seriously thinking about returning the 2nd one for fear of it breaking so easily as well. My old one I have had for 30+ years and was so happy to see them back; but that happiness didn't last long. Not worth the money at all!
Date published: 2023-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from high quality service and products. I had been using one of your nail files for years and somehow snapped it in half, so I had to replace it. I was impressed with the efficient handling of my order and its speedy delivery. And i was equally impressed with the quality of the file itself. In a time where quality seems to mean little, your products stand out with their high quality. Thank you.
Date published: 2023-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ceramic nail file Best nailfile ever. I have been using the ceramic files for about 15 years. My absolute first choice.
Date published: 2023-10-24
  • y_2024, m_4, d_24, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_4
  • loc_en_CA, sid_88402-151-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;