ZWILLING Tradition 6.5 inch Utility knife
Lighter than bolster knives and an excellent choice for the ambitious hobby chef, ZWILLING Tradition is precision stamped from high performance "NO STAIN" stainless steel. Featuring an ergonomic 3-rivet handle with an embedded TWIN logo, these knives deliver exceptional value without compromising quality or performance. The ZWILLING Tradition 6" Utility Knife with a slim blade is perfect for all around light and medium duty kitchen tasks and is especially useful for cutting and slicing meat.
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Ergonomic 3-rivet handle with embedded TWIN logo and full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Spain
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Item no. 38640-161
- Substance: special formula steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: fine edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: POM
- Net weight: 0.08 kg / 0.18 lbs
- Length of product: 28 cm / 11.02 in
- Blade length: 16 cm / 6.30 in
- Handle length: 12 cm / 4.72 in
Did you know that a sharp knife is actually safer than a blunt one?
BASICS AND TECHNICALS
There are lots of terms you should look out for when shopping for knives, especially if you’re looking to buy the right knife for a specific purpose. We’re here to help you by presenting detailed information on all the vital terminology and main parts of a knife!
KNIFE BLOCKS AND SETS
To help you choose which knife block or set to buy we created a simple guide!
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!