Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 8 Piece Cappuccino Mug Set - Value Pack

C$ 134.99
C$ 248.00
-46 %

Glassware for the Table

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 8-pcs_8-pc 8 Piece Cappuccino Mug Set - Value Pack transparent is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39500-194, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 143ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8 Piece","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-194-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

This set consists of eight (8) borosilicate double walled glasses with a capacity of 450ml each. This material is insensitive to temperature fluctuations and is therefore ideal for both hot and cold drinks and is light yet strong. Each glass has perfect functionality, keeping hot drinks hot and cold items cold.

• 8 pc set of 450 ml glass mugs
  • Dual layers insulate beverages to keep them hot or cold longer
  • Remains cool to the touch when holding a hot beverage
  • Mouth-blown from high-quality borosilicate glass
  • No messy condensation or need for coasters
  • Microwave and dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-194
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 8
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.415 kg / 0.91 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.45 l / 0.48 qt
  • Length of product: 14.2 cm / 5.59 in
  • Width of product: 11 cm / 4.33 in
  • Height of product: 9.7 cm / 3.82 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 8 Piece Cappuccino Mug Set - Value Pack
4.9 (9)
-46% 248
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 8-pcs_8-pc 8 Piece Cappuccino Mug Set - Value Pack transparent is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best cappuccino I’ve ever used I love the style and size of these glasses. They’re perfect for the size of my espresso machine. I use them for all types and sizes of espresso beverages and they’re excellent. The quality and style are great for a gift or yourself. Will definitely purchase more.
Date published: 2021-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing mugs! Much better quality than JA Henckles and fit right under my barista touch. Great quality, cold on the outside, hot on the inside and simply fantastic!
Date published: 2021-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful & practical I love the look of these glasses, I get so many compliments when people come over & the shape of them is very comfortable to drink from!
Date published: 2022-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great purchase The cappuccino glasses have a modern look to them but the quality was even more impressive. Great buy!
Date published: 2022-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looks Great, but doesn’t last too long… Love this style, looks stunning! Only downside is they occasionally break in the dishwasher..,
Date published: 2022-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great coffee mugs My husband uses these for his espresso machine & loves these cappuccino glasses
Date published: 2021-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Set Very elegant looking. Perfect size. Exactly what I was looking for.
Date published: 2021-12-24
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39500-194, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Where are all your double-walled glass mugs made?

Asked by: Poppy4prez
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39500-194, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 102ms
  • questions, product