Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Bar 2 Piece Beer glass set

-27%
{"transparent-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 Piece","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-214-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • transparent

Promotions

Spend $225, get a free
FOUR STAR 3.5” Paring Knife
Will be automatically added to your cart
Promotion Details Offer expires 12.03.20 at midnight. While Quantities Last.
YOU SAVE: -27%
55.00 C$ 39.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -27%
55.00 C$ 39.99
In Stock
FREE Shipping For Orders Over C$ 99
ZWILLING Sorrento Bar 2-pcs_2-pc 2 Piece Double-Wall Beer Glass Set Transparent is rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2020, m_12, d_3, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39500-214, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 127ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Connoisseurs know that perfect beer should be enjoyed at the correct temperature. For example, a light wheat beer should be around 8-10 degrees Celsius, while a crystal wheat should be 7-8 degrees Celsius. To ensure that this drinking temperature remains as long as possible after pouring, there is the double-walled ZWILLING Sorrento beer glass. It is made of borosilicate glass - a high quality material that is particularly resistant to temperature fluctuations. Thus, the cooled beer is not heated by the hand or the room temperature for maximum enjoyment. The high-quality, mouth-blown ZWILLING Sorrento beer glass feels very good in the hand, is light weight and dishwasher-safe. The purist design of Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez makes it a stylish, uncomplicated drinking glass. Good beer is always more enjoyable with a friend to keep you company, so the beer glass conveniently comes in a set of two.

• 2-pc set of 414 ml glasses
  • Hand-blown, double-walled construction for longevity and strength
  • Set of two to enjoy with your friends or family
  • Made of high quality borosilicate glass
  • Ergonomic, lightweight and dishwasher safe
  • Stylishly designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • 414ml capacity

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-214
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.404 kg / 0.89 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.414 l / 0.44 qt
  • Length of product: 8.4 cm / 3.31 in
  • Width of product: 8.4 cm / 3.31 in
  • Height of product: 20.2 cm / 7.95 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Bar 2 Piece Beer glass set
C$ 55.00 C$ 39.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Sorrento Bar 2-pcs_2-pc 2 Piece Double-Wall Beer Glass Set Transparent is rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful and strong I love the insulating function dual purpose with eye appeal. I love how my hands don’t get cold from holding this glass. It surprises my senses with every sip! I had an empty glass fall from the table recently onto a linoleum floor and it miraculously never broke. I need to be mindful of how tall they are! I will continue to hand wash to maintain the integrity of the craftsmanship.
Date published: 2020-11-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by from I wanted to give this a 5 Star I purchased a set of 4 of these and 2 of the 4 are broken after normal use. My husband loves how they keep his beer colder longer, but at this price, I am hesitant to replace them for fear of having them break after only a few weeks of use.
Date published: 2020-11-06
  • y_2020, m_12, d_3, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39500-214, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 111ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;