Professional chefs from all over the world appreciate the high quality and comfort offered by ZWILLING's three-piece knife series. Now you too can take advantage of all that the PROFESSIONAL "S" knife series has to offer. This high-quality knife set can be used to cut, chop or peel fruit, vegetables, meat and other ingredients and includes a short, versatile paring and garnishing knife; a slim, sturdy slicing knife; and a heavy, wide-bladed chef's knife. With the three multi-purpose knives in this high-quality set, commercial and household kitchens will be equipped for any task. Every knife in this three-piece set is made using stainless special formula steel, which ensures the longevity of the blade, even after frequent use. Each SIGMAFORGE® blade is forged from one single piece of steel and undergoes an innovative ice-hardening process, which makes the blade flexible, corrosion-resistant and able to retain its edge. The plastic handle with its classic three rivet design features a bolster that helps prevent fingers from slipping. The seamless transition from bolster to blade increases comfort and ensures that the knife remains comfortable to hold, whichever cutting technique you are using. Create a professional-grade kitchen in your very own home with this innovative, versatile three-piece ZWILLING knife series.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Number of parts: 3
- Net weight: 0.676 kg / 1.49 lbs
- Width of product: 13.5 cm / 5.31 in