ZWILLING Pro 6 Piece SELF SHARPENING BLOCK SET
Made in Germany, this ZWILLING Pro block set includes four essential knives and a set of shears all featuring an elegant and durable polymer handle with a triple-rivet design. Create garnishes and peel vegetables paring knife, chop herbs, dice onions, and mince garlic with the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife.
The self-sharpening slots with built-in honing mechanisms automatically sharpen knives to the perfect angle each time they are removed or replaced. The knives are stored in a handsome dark wood knife block.
ZWILLING Pro boasts a unique curved bolster that acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was designed with a broad curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the chopping motion Japanese knives were designed for. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip.
- Set Contents: 4" Paring, 6" Utility, 8" Bread, 8" Chef, Kitchen Shears, 6 Slot Self Sharpening Block
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Item no. 38431-006
- Color: brown
- Substance: special formula steel
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Block slot count: 6
- Number of parts: 6
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: plastic
- Net weight: 3.87 kg / 8.53 lbs
Knife perfect in form and function. The Pro knife series gives every cook the right cutting tool for passionate cooking. From paring knives to cooking knives to garnishing knives, the series offers a large selection in a classic, timeless design and guarantees excellent quality for the highest demands. The FRIODUR ice-hardened blades make the knives particularly durable and corrosion-resistant. The SIGMAFORGE knives, forged from one piece, are precision forged, so that an ideal edge retention as well as hardness and flexibility are given.
V-EDGE TRIGGER FOR LONG-TERM SHARPNESS
The V-Edge trigger takes place in three steps and on both sides of the blade - for sharpness and precision.
FORGED FROM ONE PIECE
As a SIGMAFORGE knife, the chef's knife is precision-forged from one piece.
FRIODUR ICE-HARDENED BLADE
The ice hardening process ensures good flexibility and corrosion resistance.
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!