ZWILLING Pro 4 inch Paring knife

C$ 129.99
C$ 135.00
-4 %

10 cm stainless steel paring knife

• Robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time
  • SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
  • FRIODUR® ice-hardened for high durability and corrosion resistance
ZWILLING Pro 10-cm_4.00-inch 4 inch Paring knife no-color is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_8
  • loc_en_CA, sid_38400-101, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 100ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-10-cm_4.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4.00 inch","ID":"10-cm_4.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38400-101-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of over 285 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro Paring Knife is a small knife with a strong blade and center tip. It is ideal for cleaning, peeling and cutting small fruits and vegetables.

• Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • POM handle is durable and resilient
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38400-101
Characteristics
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.079 kg / 0.17 lbs
  • Length of product: 21 cm / 8.27 in
  • Width of product: 1.3 cm / 0.51 in
  • Height of product: 2.4 cm / 0.94 in
  • Blade length: 10 cm / 3.94 in
  • Handle length: 11 cm / 4.33 in
  • Handle width: 1.3 cm / 0.51 in
  • Blade width: 0.1 cm / 0.04 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.1 cm / 0.04 in
Added to cart View cart checkout

ZWILLING PRO

Knife perfect in form and function. The Pro knife series gives every cook the right cutting tool for passionate cooking. From paring knives to cooking knives to garnishing knives, the series offers a large selection in a classic, timeless design and guarantees excellent quality for the highest demands. The FRIODUR ice-hardened blades make the knives particularly durable and corrosion-resistant. The SIGMAFORGE knives, forged from one piece, are precision forged, so that an ideal edge retention as well as hardness and flexibility are given.

V-EDGE TRIGGER FOR LONG-TERM SHARPNESS

The V-Edge trigger takes place in three steps and on both sides of the blade - for sharpness and precision.

FORGED FROM ONE PIECE

As a SIGMAFORGE knife, the chef's knife is precision-forged from one piece.

FRIODUR ICE-HARDENED BLADE

The ice hardening process ensures good flexibility and corrosion resistance.

ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING Pro 10-cm_4.00-inch 4 inch Paring knife no-color is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great feel and great knife From the moment I picked it up I knew it was the one knife I was looking for. Looks amazing, the classing 3 rivet design, half bolster and shape is everything I wanted. It's sharp and precise, just what a pairing knife should be.
Date published: 2022-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Paring Knife This is an amazing paring knife. We use it so much we bought 2 more. Stays sharp and slices through tomatoes with ease without squishing all the juices out of them. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2022-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exceptional knives everytime! You can never go wrong with any PRO series knife from Zwilling. I've used them for over 25 years knowing I can always count on them to perform!!
Date published: 2022-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Paring knife The paring knife is perfect for so many things. I don't know how I worked in my kitchen without it! It's perfect.
Date published: 2022-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Steady and sturdy Appreciate the design which makes cutting steady - knife appears to be very well-made.
Date published: 2021-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect So far exactly what I wanted. Usually use cheap knives. This makes all the difference
Date published: 2022-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent! Great knife for a reasonable price. Sharp and ready to go right out of the box!
Date published: 2021-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pro knives! The pro series are excellent, very comfortable and sturdy
Date published: 2021-12-20
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_8
  • loc_en_CA, sid_38400-101, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 124ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;