ZWILLING Porterhouse Steak cutlery set 8 Piece

C$ 179.99
C$ 230.00
-22 %

8 pieces stainless steel steak cutlery set

• Razor-sharp precision plus high durability
  • Stainless steel handles for good ergonomic grip
  • Stylish black case for safe storage or gifting
ZWILLING Porterhouse 8-pcs_8-pc Steak cutlery set 8 Piece silver is rated 3.6 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39129-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8 Piece","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39129-850-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Since 1731, cutlery by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels cutlery has been recognized worldwide as a symbol of quality, innovation and design.Crafted with over 280 years of knife-making expertise, ZWILLING Porterhouse is the benchmark for steak knives. Precision-forged from a single piece of stainless steel, the strong, blades boast long-lasting sharpness. 

This set contains eight 4.5-inch steak knives packaged in an attractive black presentation box that is perfect for gift giving as well as storage. Precision-forged from a single piece of stainless steel, these strong blades boast long-lasting sharpness. From porterhouse to tri-tip, these durable knives effortlessly slice through even the thickest cuts of meat.

• Set includes eight x 4.5-inch blades that boast razor-sharp precision and durability
  • Precision-forged from a single piece of stainless steel for long-lasting sharpness
  • Sleek stainless-steel handles ensure ergonomic grip
  • Convenient black storage case for safe and stylish gift giving or storage
  • Designed in Italy. Expertly engineered in Germany
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39129-850
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
  • Surface finishing: matted/polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 8
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.907 kg / 2.00 lbs
  • Length of product: 23.5 cm / 9.25 in
  • Width of product: 2 cm / 0.79 in
  • Height of product: 0.7 cm / 0.28 in
ZWILLING Porterhouse Steak cutlery set 8 Piece
4.9 (987)
-22% 230
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING Porterhouse 8-pcs_8-pc Steak cutlery set 8 Piece silver is rated 3.6 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Blunt knives and poor return policu The knives were only as sharp as our butter knives or at the most slightly more sharp. Unfortunately we don’t qualify for a refund because we tried out the blunt knives. Now our option appears to pay more money to Zwilling to get them to look at them with no guarantee they will come back anymore sharp.
Date published: 2021-08-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not very sharp edge . They boast a sharp cutting edge ,so i bought them . I opened the box thinking they had a sharp edge lake the butcher knifes . They had a dull serrated edge . all most like a butter knife . I was hopping for an edge that i could sharpen when they got dull .Not these ! These knifes are child safe as they would not be able to cut them selfs . I wish the add would really say what kind of edge it has . I do not like sawing threw my steaks
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Rusts I really wanted to love this product. The design and form are beautiful. However, After using once the handles rusted in patches.
Date published: 2022-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great steak knives set. Great for gift or personal Bought this for Christmas from the Bay. It was up for a great price and the quality didn’t disappoint. Single piece steel knives look very luxurious and feels good in hands
Date published: 2022-12-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Would not recommend Upon first use, found the knives to be dull. After first wash - in the dishwasher - rust spots appeared. Was told by customer service that they should be hand washed.
Date published: 2023-06-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful! I absolutely love these! They have a very nice weight and I cannot wait to use them. I can see we will have these for a very long time.
Date published: 2022-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knife Got these as a Christmas gift. Really like them a lot
Date published: 2023-12-31
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_7
  • loc_en_CA, sid_39129-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;