ZWILLING JOY 12 PC SET WITH BONUS Pot set 12 Piece, 18/10 Stainless Steel

C$ 399.99
C$ 875.00
-54 %

Find joy in your cooking

• Suitable for induction 
  • Matted stainless steel 
  • Dishwasher safe
ZWILLING JOY 12 PC SET WITH BONUS 6-pcs_12-pc Pot set 12 Piece, 18/10 Stainless Steel silver is rated 3.1 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_5
  • loc_en_CA, sid_64040-019, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-6-pcs_12-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12 Piece","ID":"6-pcs_12-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"64040-019-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10 Piece","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"64040-021-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-12-pcs_12-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12 Piece","ID":"12-pcs_12-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"64040-001-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: 12 Piece
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Experience a perfect entry into the world of cooking with the ZWILLING Joy 12 piece cookware set. Its modern and timeless design will fit in your kitchen and tempt you to try out your favourite recipes. Featuring a sturdy encapsulated base for optimal heat conductivity on every cooking surface. Welded handles offer comfortable control and make clean-up a breeze. Watch your food through the precision-fitting glass lid which prevents moisture loss for energy-efficient cooking. The Zwilling Joy cookware invites you to embark on a happy culinary journey. Plus receive a bonus 8 piece steak knife set.

• Set includes Saucepan with lid 1.5 L / 1.6Qt., Sauce Pot with lid 2 L / 2.1 Qt., Sauce Pot with lid 2.8 L / 3 Qt., Sauce Pot with lid 3.6 L / 3.8 Qt., Stock Pot with lid 6.2 L / 6.6 Qt., Fry Pan 9.5" / 24 cm, Steamer Insert 8" / 20 cm (Fits 2.8 L & 3.6 L). BONUS 8 Piece Steak Set
  • SIGMA Classic encapsulated base ensures effective heat distribution
  • Satin finish exterior
  • Folded rims provide accurate, drip-less pouring
  • Advanced welding secures 18/10 stainless steel handles to deliver cool control and ease of cleaning
  • Glass lids with silicon seal reduces moisture loss enabling more efficient cooking
  • Compatible with all cooktops including induction
  • Oven safe up to 200C/390F (with glass lids), up to 260C/500F (without glass lids)
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 64040-019
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: satin finished
  • Bottom technology: Sigma Classic
  • Handle fixing: welded
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 12
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.7 kg / 19.18 lbs
ZWILLING JOY 12 PC SET WITH BONUS Pot set 12 Piece, 18/10 Stainless Steel
3.1 (8)
-54% 875
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING

ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD

ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!

ZWILLING JOY 12 PC SET WITH BONUS 6-pcs_12-pc Pot set 12 Piece, 18/10 Stainless Steel silver is rated 3.1 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Heats up fast and and evenly For the price, these pots performed well. They heated up fast on my electric coil stove top and provided nice even heat distribution. In my saucepan, I fried many pancakes made with an almond egg batter using a little butter...there was no sticking and the pancakes browned beautifully and evenly. The metal handle on pot lids become very very hot. You have to use a potholder or oven mitt with them. The pot handle is flat...so handy that they can be flipped over and lie nicely upside-down. I really like them I really like the welded handles...so much more hygienic
Date published: 2021-07-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by from The fry Pan is not adequate for Cooking I have only used the Fry Pan listed on this cooking set. Every time I cook, the base gets completely burned. Last I cooked eggs and even then the base was black (Burnt). Maybe I am not doing things correctly or maybe I am (The Zwilling Saute Pan works completely fine), but it's a dissapointment. I have wasted around CAD 50-60 on this pan and it's bad.
Date published: 2022-06-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Handles get very hot I researched a lot to come to my decision to purchase these pots. They are nice to look at. Not very safe. I’ve never had a pot handle come off the stove so hot! Not impresed
Date published: 2021-10-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Worsts pots I ever buy The handles does not stay cool with a Gas stove and the pots looks very ugly after first use
Date published: 2021-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from AMAZING Absolutely love this product, you will not go wrong with this brand and the quality!
Date published: 2022-06-17
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_5
  • loc_en_CA, sid_64040-019, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Are these stackable ? I would like to stack 2 steamers for dumplings recipe.

Asked by: aquatou
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_64040-019, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product