The professional shape of this 15 cm cleaver ensures easy handling and increased safety in the kitchen. The optimally balanced weight of the knife makes it particularly useful for cutting meat or ribs. The broad, almost rectangular blade drives through the meat with force and ensures straight, smooth cuts._x000D_ _x000D_ The knife from the TWIN Gourmet® range is a practical tool for beginners and experienced amateur cooks alike. It has a slightly rounded handle, which merges into the blade. The handle of the cleaver is made of durable plastic and is characterized by the classic three-rivet design._x000D_ _x000D_ The resistant FRIODUR® blade is ice-hardened so it cuts sharply. The precision and sharpness of the blade meet the demanding ZWILLING standards. You can clean the easy-care cleaver in the dishwasher. This product will complete your kitchen utensils with a useful knife._x000D_ _x000D_ _x000D_
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Blade made from stainless special formula steel
- Classic, three-rivet design
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Heavy knife for comfortable working.
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Manufacturing method: laser cut
- Number of parts: 2
- Net weight: 0.943 kg / 2.08 lbs