ZWILLING Forte 10 Piece aluminum Cookware set

C$ 529.99
C$ 1,600.00
-67 %

Ultra-durable, induction-safe nonstick cookware that’s made to last

• Impressive 5-layer Ti-X nonstick coating for quick release
  • Italian-made aluminum construction for even heating
  • Comfortable, stay-cool, stainless-steel handles
ZWILLING Forte 10-pcs_10-pc 10 Piece aluminum Cookware set black is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2024, m_5, d_15, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_66560-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10 Piece","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66560-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Leaders in German Cutlery since 1731, ZWILLING extends its culinary expertise to premium cookware with the most advanced non stick performace. Proudly made in Italy, the ZWILLING Forte collection combines expert German engineering with the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. Dripless pouring rims, stay cool riveted and ergonomic handles, easy to clean exteriors, and glass lids for easy monitoring make it a pleasure to cook with this Made in Italy premium cookware.

• Set includes 8" and 10" fry pans, 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids, 4-qt. sauté pan with lid, 8-qt. stockpot with lid
  • Cold-forged aluminum provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer.
  • Oven safe up to 500° Fahrenheit
  • Advanced nonstick coating consists of five super-strong layers for superior resistance to corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering.
  • Tested to be 20 times more durable than standard nonstick for a long lifespan.
  • 60% longer lasting than traditional nonstick.
  • Safe to use on all cooktops including Induction
  • PFOA free for exceptional food release and fast, easy cleaning.

Specifications

• Item no. 66560-000
Characteristics
  • Color: black
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Marketing name coating: Duraslide Ti-X
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: No
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.711 kg / 17.00 lbs
ZWILLING Forte 10 Piece aluminum Cookware set
4.5 (22)
-67% 1600
Added to cart View cart checkout
ZWILLING Forte 10-pcs_10-pc 10 Piece aluminum Cookware set black is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Defective and unsafe! I purchased this whole set and was told it's the best set they have in store, with the lifetime warranty etc. and within a few months the edges of the pots started peeling off. This is supposed to be the most safe and chemical free set, but if the lining of the pans peel off that means it is being ingested and therefore not safe. I used it only with silicone utensils, and washed and took care of it above and beyond what is recommended. The warranty only means they replace the set, why would I replace a set with another defective set, all the pans in the set are doing the same thing! Don't waste your money! Stay away from these products.
Date published: 2021-11-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Over priced Bought this set 3 years ago. The non stick is bubbling on the bottom of the largest pan and the rims started loosing coating in flakes a year in. The ones that get constant use have no coating left in rims. The black exterior of the pots scratches easily. They never went through the dishwasher and I’ve babied them from the start, thinking I’d have this set for years to come. I’ve just contacted customer service and ther won’t do anything as there is a 2 year coating warranty. Just an fyi for anyone debating on these…. I’ll never buy Zwilling again.
Date published: 2022-10-27
  • y_2024, m_5, d_15, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_66560-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Hi, I got these set October last year and one of the pots developed a rust on the inside bottom part. Is that normal? I have been using nothing but non abrasive clothes to clean it after every use?  Is it still covered by warranty?  Thanks!

Asked by: Rubeth
  • y_2024, m_5, d_16, h_7CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_66560-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 148ms
  • questions, product