Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy 1 l Electric kettle - silver

C$ 139.99
C$ 190.00
-26 %

Compact, versatile electric kettle

• Ideal for single and smaller households 
  • Stainless steel used for parts in contact with water 
ZWILLING Enfinigy 1-l_1-l 1 l Electric kettle - silver silver is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 29.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_22
  • loc_en_CA, sid_53105-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 130ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-1-l_1-l":{"color":{"displayName":"black","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"1 l","ID":"1-l_1-l","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 1 l is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53105-101-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"silver-1-l_1-l":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"1 l","ID":"1-l_1-l","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 1 l is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53105-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
Colour: silver
C$ 139.99
C$ 139.99
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Small but impressive! The 1-litre ZWILLING ENGINIGY electric kettle impresses with both its technology and design. The electric kettle is designed in Milan by the design team Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez. It impresses with its modern, distinctive forms and perfectly complements other ZWILLING ENFINIGY products. It is small and space-saving. It fits effortlessly in smaller kitchens and can be stored in cupboards as needed.

• 1 L capacity 
  • Dual wall cool touch body with stainless steel interior 
  • Seamless interior with concealed heating element offer durability and hygiene 
  • Removable digital base with variable temperature settings: 104˚F (baby food bottle), 140˚F, 160˚F, 175˚F, 194˚ (coffee), 212˚F
  • Hidden display when powered off 
  • 30 min keep warm function 
  • Lid with push button soft-open function 
  • Stainless steel limescale filter 
  • 360 degree removable base with integrated cord storage 
  • Auto-off, boil-dry and overheat protection 
  • 5 year limited warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship

Specifications

• Item no. 53105-100
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Substance: plastic
  • Voltage: 120 V
  • Temperature control: Yes
  • Frequency: 50/60 Hz
  • Accessories: ENFINIGY Electric Kettle
  • Hidden Cord Storage: Yes
  • Power input: 1,500 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.12 kg / 2.47 lbs
  • Capacity: 1 l / 1.06 qt
  • Length of product: 13.5 cm / 5.31 in
  • Width of product: 13.5 cm / 5.31 in
  • Height of product: 21 cm / 8.27 in
Added to cart View cart checkout

ZWILLING ENFINIGY KITCHEN APPLIANCES

We've taken the blade to the next level. Discover the ZWILLING ENFINIGY series. It was developed in Solingen and crafted by renowned Milanese designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez. The result is long-lasting electrical kitchen appliances that meet the highest standards – yours.

ENTIRE ENFINIGY SERIES

Water has never looked so good

The electric kettle that suits your lifestyle: Choose from a variety of trendy colours to suit you and your kitchen.

So much enjoyment in such a small package

The compact electric kettle is so convenient that it finds its place on any sideboard – and can also be easily stored in cupboards.

Double stays hot longer

The double-walled housing keeps the inside temperature hot for longer while the outer wall remains pleasantly cool.

ZWILLING Enfinigy 1-l_1-l 1 l Electric kettle - silver silver is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 29.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from poor quality, poor return policy The strainer fell off in 2 weeks with once a day use!!! took it back to store but they did not refund my money or offer to replace it. They kept the kettle and said they will send it to manufacture to see if they can fix it or not in 4 to 8 weeks!!!! what am I going to do in 8 weeks? If I had purchase a cheap one from walmart , and something was wrong, I would be able to return it in 90 days! Very disappointed customer. Not buying from them anymore ...
Date published: 2022-10-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great, Simple, Durable Kettle In need of a new kettle, I set off to the internet to read reviews. Unfortunately, most of the new kettles at major online retailers suffered from poor reviews, ranging from interior rust, malfunctioning lids, leaking bottoms, and kettles that fail to turn off upon boiling. Not the Zwilling! Time and time again, this kettle seems to garner 4 and 5 stars review, which prompted my purchase. Upon receiving this item, I immediately inspected the interior. I was surprised to see the interior is one solid stainless steel piece. No seems and no screws means no leaks, and no rust. I am thorough impressed with the build quality, and expect this kettle to last for years. Above all, this kettle looks beautiful, and fits well with the modern, Scandinavian design of our home. We originally ordered the 1.5L version, but found it a bit big for only 2 adults. We returned the 1.5L version, and purchased the 1L version instead, which still provides 4 standard cups of coffee/tee.
Date published: 2022-10-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great to receive the real thing, finally… Have purchased a copycat kettle before on Amazon, but it always had a faint smell - probably the steam coming into contact with the top of the lid. When I got the Zwilling kettle I could see it’s design was indeed copied quite closely. If I had known a 1L, lightweight kettle w all-stainless steel interior was available from a trusted brand I definitely would’ve chosen that instead. But unfortunately most in-person stores only carry the larger capacity kettles w temperature control. Anyways – This 1.0L kettle weighs about the same as the 0.7L one I got from Amazon. It’s day 1 and no funny plastic smell. (The other kettle I have used for a few months and the smell never *fully* went away – yikes.) Like the elegant white light coming from the logo. Very glad that the line scale filter is stainless steel. (Zwilling if you are reading this, can you clarify whether or not the other kettles use a plastic filter or not? I was considering the temp controlled ones, except the photos show a plastic filter while some reviews say it’s stainless steel). I am sure that the plastic used by Zwilling is high grade – but consumers really don’t want to take the chance, and want something that will last for years. Since people may wonder: no the filter doesn’t seem to be removable. (personally I see no need.)
Date published: 2022-10-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Overall good product but failed within 3 months TL;DR : - Possible issue with filter (check other negative reviews) - High price tag doesn’t guarantee durability - Customer service is polite but felt like they follow protocols - Warranty policy is disadvantageous to the customer as it raises the total cost and forces you to lose your product for a few weeks Full review I have bought the kettle directly on Zwilling Website. I chose this model because I wanted an upgrade. This model interested me because it was made in one piece of metal (to reduce the chance of leakage) and because the filter was also in metal. I didn’t want plastic anymore in something that heats up and touches my food. I hoped for something well made that I could rely on. The problem: the filter broke after 3 months of daily use (I make tea with it). Furthermore, I was informed by customer service that there are no replacement part as the filter cannot be put back in place. And to my surprise: the metal filter is fixed to a plastic part which appeared to have failed for some reason. I would like to note that this problem is known as other reviews on this site shows. Customer service: They were polite and responded promptly but they seem to follow protocols. They offered me to send them back the kettle (at my expenses) so they could look at it and then send a replacement for the kettle after 4 to 6 weeks. So in the end, here are my choices (1) Pay more to send back the kettle and have nothing for over a month (2) Deal with it: use the kettle without the filter or buy another one
Date published: 2023-08-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Terrible quality Had one that broke within a month, was replaced and now the replacement has succumbed to the same defect within six months. Just a terrible build quality.
Date published: 2023-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from modernizing Love this kettle. It is the right size to easily store in cupboard. 1L is great for 2 people. It has the nice modern look we wanted.
Date published: 2022-10-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by from worst kettle i ever had! I bought this kettle for over $100 because I think Zwilling should be a good quality product! My cheap cheap kettle bought from Walmart still can be used it over 5 years! I bought this kettle last April and it already does not function! Zwilling is not the brand we trust it anymore!
Date published: 2023-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good looking kettle! I had been looking for a small electric kettle for a long time. Not only finding a small size is difficult, but also the design and the quality are usually disappointing as well. This kettle is modern and stylish and has the quality of Zwilling that I can trust.
Date published: 2022-09-09
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_22
  • loc_en_CA, sid_53105-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 127ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;