ZWILLING Contemporary Steak cutlery set 8 Piece
The Contemporary series of stainless steel steak knives complement the dining table and are designed to match other flatware. Used to cut cooked material too difficult for a butter knife like steaks or hard root vegetables. These steak knives incorporate serrations for lasting cutting performance - fine edge versions make cleaner cuts but require regular edge maintenance to compensate for the hard, dulling surface of dining plates.
- Set of 8
- High carbon stainless steel blades cut to precise ZWILLING specifications
- Forged blades provide the ultimate strength needed for long lasting durability
- Each 4 inch serrated blade slices through meats and poultry with razor sharp precision
- Tapered design from the blade to the handle provides a comfortable ergonomic grip
- Complements most dinnerware patterns
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Item no. 39132-850
- Substance: stainless steel
- Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
- Surface finishing: polished
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Number of parts: 8
- Net weight: 1 kg / 2.20 lbs
Did you know that a sharp knife is actually safer than a blunt one?
BASICS AND TECHNICALS
There are lots of terms you should look out for when shopping for knives, especially if you’re looking to buy the right knife for a specific purpose. We’re here to help you by presenting detailed information on all the vital terminology and main parts of a knife!
KNIFE BLOCKS AND SETS
To help you choose which knife block or set to buy we created a simple guide!
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!