Details

Staub Replacemenet knob for mini cocottes nickel round Knob

C$ 24.99
C$ 28.00
-11 %
Staub Replacemenet knob for mini cocottes 2-cm_1.00-inch nickel round Knob silver is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40509-760, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 148ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-2-cm_1.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"round","ID":"2-cm_1.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size round is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40509-760-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

The knob is indispensable for lifting and handling your pots and frying pans quickly and safely. Staub offers a matching replacement part should it become faulty or damaged over time. Lift and handle the lid with oven gloves without burning yourself by holding the small nickel-plated knob, which is also durable, hard-wearing and totally corrosion-proof. Ensure that your pots and frying pans are fully functional and ready to use again in the blink of an eye with a Staub knob for the lid.

• Stainless steel replacement knob for Staub Mini Cocottes
  • Fits Staub 0.25QT Mini Cocottes

Specifications

• Item no. 40509-760
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Substance: nickel
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.03 kg / 0.07 lbs
  • Length of product: 2 cm / 0.79 in
  • Width of product: 2 cm / 0.79 in
  • Height of product: 1.6 cm / 0.63 in
  • Upper diameter: 2 cm / 0.79 in
Staub Replacemenet knob for mini cocottes nickel round Knob
2.3 (3)
-11% 28
Added to cart View cart checkout
STAUB

STAUB - FROM ALSACE TO THE WORLD

Enjoy French cuisine - authentic and passionate - cast iron cookware and ceramics from STAUB combine innovation and tradition. Gourmets around the world therefore appreciate the uniqueness of the products and love their design. The quality brand from Alsace brings traditional craftsmanship and colorful design to your kitchen - and to the table!

Staub Replacemenet knob for mini cocottes 2-cm_1.00-inch nickel round Knob silver is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Puny, useless knob I don't know why they sell this. It is literally 2cm diameter. It is useless. Do not buy.
Date published: 2021-06-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Nickel finish stripped off after very few uses I bought a few Staub pots recently but on one of the pots, the knob's nickel finish stripped off or discoloured after being used a few times. When I reported it to Zwilling, I was told the knobs are not part of the warranty and I have to buy a new knob for an almost brand new pot ... buyer beware.
Date published: 2021-07-26
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40509-760, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 131ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;