Details

Staub La Cocotte 24 cm Essential cocotte - Visual Imperfections

C$ 220.99
C$ 380.00
-42 %
Staub La Cocotte 24-cm_24-cm 24 cm cast iron round Essential cocotte, cherry - Visual Imperfections cherry is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_4
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40511-682-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-24-cm_24-cm":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"24 cm","ID":"24-cm_24-cm","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 24 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40511-682-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 250

• Matte black enamel interior heats and enhances caramelization, excellent searing
  • Bakelite knob with stork logo
  • Exceptional heat distribution and retention cast iron

Specifications

• Item no. 40511-682-5
Characteristics
  • Color: cherry
  • Heat Resistance: 200 ºC
  • Cold resistance: -20 ºC
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.62 kg / 10.19 lbs
  • Capacity: 3.6 l / 3.80 qt
  • Length of product: 25.5 cm / 10.04 in
  • Width of product: 24 cm / 9.45 in
  • Height of product: 14.8 cm / 5.83 in
  • Upper diameter: 24 cm / 9.45 in
Staub La Cocotte 24 cm Essential cocotte - Visual Imperfections
4.2 (6)
-42% 380
Added to cart View cart checkout
STAUB

STAUB - FROM ALSACE TO THE WORLD

Enjoy French cuisine - authentic and passionate - cast iron cookware and ceramics from STAUB combine innovation and tradition. Gourmets around the world therefore appreciate the uniqueness of the products and love their design. The quality brand from Alsace brings traditional craftsmanship and colorful design to your kitchen - and to the table!

Staub La Cocotte 24-cm_24-cm 24 cm cast iron round Essential cocotte, cherry - Visual Imperfections cherry is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Cracked with less then 10 uses with no drops Used the 26cm. It cracked with less then ten uses. Was never dropped or hit with anything. Was never hot and put under cold water. I called before buying as it has plastic handle. Was told cover was the same but it is not. Spikes for moisture are not the same as I was told. Terrible experience
Date published: 2024-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Like a brand-new! There is very minor scratch, but other than that it's like a brand-new product and my wife really loves it and uses almost every day now. It's not too big, but not too small, so it's just right size for 4 people meals.
Date published: 2024-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My first Staub, but not the last I can see the imperfection on the inside bottom, but it doesn’t affect the quality. I like it more than any other pot I’ve ever had.
Date published: 2023-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The only point is heavy Your food is more delicious, and it doesn't need any additional water for cooking.
Date published: 2023-12-26
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_4
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40511-682-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;