Details

Staub 26 cm stainless steel Steamer insert

C$ 99.99
C$ 130.00
-23 %
Staub 26-cm_4.75-qt 26 cm stainless steel Steamer insert silver is rated 2.3 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40511-363, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-26-cm_4.75-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"26 cm","ID":"26-cm_4.75-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 26 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40511-363-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

The steaming unit from the Staub Accessories series features a strong silicone seal and various holes on the surface to guarantee the optimum distribution of heat. The 26 cm unit is made out of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel and can be used with the matching 26 cm cocotte. The elegant kitchen aid will win you over thanks to the combined cooking possibilities - fry on the bottom and steam on the top. You can succeed in gently cooking vegetables using this handy steaming unit.

• Accessory for 26cm Cocotte, French Ovens, and Braisers
  • Simultaneously braising and stewing dishes
  • strong silicone seal

Specifications

• Item no. 40511-363
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Lid existing: No
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.855 kg / 1.88 lbs
  • Capacity: 4.4 l / 4.65 qt
  • Length of product: 28 cm / 11.02 in
  • Width of product: 28 cm / 11.02 in
  • Height of product: 10 cm / 3.94 in
  • Upper diameter: 26 cm / 10.24 in
Added to cart View cart checkout
STAUB

STAUB - FROM ALSACE TO THE WORLD

Enjoy French cuisine - authentic and passionate - cast iron cookware and ceramics from STAUB combine innovation and tradition. Gourmets around the world therefore appreciate the uniqueness of the products and love their design. The quality brand from Alsace brings traditional craftsmanship and colorful design to your kitchen - and to the table!

Staub 26-cm_4.75-qt 26 cm stainless steel Steamer insert silver is rated 2.3 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Annoyed As a previous commenter mentioned, this does not fit all 26cm cocottes. A minuscule redesign at some point in the last two years means the base is just a little too wide to slot into the cocotte and the top is just a little too wide to fit the lid. Will try to make it work with a force fit to the bottom and a wrapped cloth around the lid, but this is not the experience I was expecting - especially without warning.
Date published: 2021-02-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Doesn’t fit 26 cm cocottes! This steamer has good build quality, but so what? It doesn’t fit 26 cm cocottes as advertised! Worse, the company responded to this by suggesting I ship it back, and wait six weeks for a refund.
Date published: 2021-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fits my cocotte I haven’t used it yet however I ordered this steamer basket for my existing 26 cocotte which I ordered directly from zwilling in 2020. I was nervous it wouldn’t fit after reading the reviews here but it does. Looking forward to cooking with it. The design and quality seem solid. Shipping was also quick.
Date published: 2024-01-16
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40511-363, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;