Henckels Forged Accent 8 inch Carving knife
The slicing knife has a long, slender blade for precise, clean slices. Forged Accent knives are fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, perfect for precision cutting. The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless-steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man HENCKELS logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Accent's superb quality at a remarkable value.
- Forged bolster adds balance, heft, and acts as a finger guard
- Classic triple riveted handle
- Full tang
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
- Dishwasher safe but Hand washing recommended to protect your knife investment from accidental damage
- Item no. 19520-201
- Color: black
- Substance: German Stainless Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: fine edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: ABS
- Net weight: 0.203 kg / 0.45 lbs
- Blade length: 20 cm / 7.87 in
Did you know that a sharp knife is actually safer than a blunt one?
BASICS AND TECHNICALS
There are lots of terms you should look out for when shopping for knives, especially if you’re looking to buy the right knife for a specific purpose. We’re here to help you by presenting detailed information on all the vital terminology and main parts of a knife!
KNIFE BLOCKS AND SETS
To help you choose which knife block or set to buy we created a simple guide!