Henckels Forged Accent 6.5 inch Utility knife
The FORGED ACCENT knife series is the definitive choice of hobby chefs seeking quality cutting performance and traditional style. Precision forged from high quality Stainless Steel, these blades have been tempered then honed for lasting sharpness. A full bolster provides added weight for perfect balance and the stylish three-rivet handles ensure a comfortable grip for easy cutting.
- Forged bolster adds balance, heft, and acts as a finger guard
- Each knife is crafted with generous proportions and weight
- Classic triple riveted handle
- Full tang
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
- Dishwasher safe but Hand washing recommended to protect your knife investment from accidental damage
- Item no. 19520-161
- Color: black
- Substance: German Stainless Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: fine edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: ABS
- Net weight: 0.18 kg / 0.40 lbs
- Blade length: 16 cm / 6.30 in
Did you know that a sharp knife is actually safer than a blunt one?
BASICS AND TECHNICALS
There are lots of terms you should look out for when shopping for knives, especially if you’re looking to buy the right knife for a specific purpose. We’re here to help you by presenting detailed information on all the vital terminology and main parts of a knife!
KNIFE BLOCKS AND SETS
To help you choose which knife block or set to buy we created a simple guide!