Henckels Classic 3 Piece Knife set
Experience confidence with each cut. The Henckels CLASSIC line boasts a precision, fine-edge blade that is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Chop potatoes, dice apples, mince shallots and slice salmon effortlessly -the Chef knife is up for almost any task. High-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knife's fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting. Prep work is easy with the Henckels CLASSIC Chef Knife. Experience confidence with each cut thanks to the fine-edge precision blade that is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels
- Hand honed, precision cutting edge
- One-piece forged construction for high durability, strength and weight
- High quality German stainless steel
- Crafted with generous proportions and weight
- Classic triple riveted handle
- Full Tang
- Dishwasher safe but Hand washing recommended to protect your knife investment from accidental damage
- Made in Spain
- Item no. 31183-000
- Substance: German Stainless Steel
- Type of edge: fine edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Number of parts: 3
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: plastic
- Net weight: 2.5 kg / 5.51 lbs
Did you know that a sharp knife is actually safer than a blunt one?
BASICS AND TECHNICALS
There are lots of terms you should look out for when shopping for knives, especially if you’re looking to buy the right knife for a specific purpose. We’re here to help you by presenting detailed information on all the vital terminology and main parts of a knife!
KNIFE BLOCKS AND SETS
To help you choose which knife block or set to buy we created a simple guide!