Details

ZWILLING Pro 7-inch, hollow edge Santoku - Visual Imperfections

$119.99
ZWILLING Pro 7" Santoku - B is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 24.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_38408-180-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 97ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-18-cm_7.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 inch","ID":"18-cm_7.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38408-180-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 119 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro Santoku Knife is a Japanese style chef's knife that is perfect for most kitchen tasks. The blade shape lends itself particularly well to chopping and slicing. The hollow, granton edge helps prevent food from sticking to the blade.

• Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • POM handle is durable and resiliant
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38408-180-5
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: hollow edge
  • Edge finishing: Razor edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.48 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.80 in
  • Width of product: 1.65 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 5.31 in
  • Handle width: 0.75 in
  • Blade width: 0.04 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.04 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Pro 7" Santoku - B is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 24.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Damaged I bought this knife as a xmas gift, has not been used. The knife arrived damaged, tip was broken. I've sent multiple queries about this issue, and have yet to receive a response. Customer service is extremely lacking. I want to purchase more knives in the line up, but am having reservations.
Date published: 2018-12-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knife I love this knife, the only complaint is that they sent me a used knife was not even in its original packaging That means is Using knife = visual imperfections,
Date published: 2019-02-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pro 7" vs older pro S great blade! I bought this one to try the blade design. It offer a really great grip , however, in comparison to the Pro S, the handle is bulky and heavy (and I don't have small hands...) The perfect world woud be the slick design of the ProS with the Pro blade which allow a better blade grip.
Date published: 2022-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A superb kitchen workhorse! This is a terrific knife. Razor sharp and completely balanced. Makes short work of just about anything you take to it. Maybe a few inconsequential scratches on the surface but nothing to take away from its overall greatness. My go-to knife at the moment. What a great price!
Date published: 2022-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great deal! This knife was an unbelievable deal. It was sold as having visual imperfections.I could see that the finish grinding wasn't perfect. But a lesser company would have sold it as 1st quality this knife has a wonderful feel, I couldn't be happier.
Date published: 2022-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Blade at a great price The imperfections were minor and were just some grind marks on the spine. The Blade is very well made and has a great feel and balance. I have no complaints it was a great addition to my Zwilling set.
Date published: 2022-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great buy I have looked at this knife repeatedly to find the visual imperfections, and it looks just fine to me. The weight and balance are great. Cuts and slices like a dream.
Date published: 2022-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 4th Zwilling Great knives that keep their edge. This is the 4th knife I’ve ordered from Zwilling. My only problem is it doesn’t come with some sort of sheath for that much money.
Date published: 2022-05-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_38408-180-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 125ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;