183.00 $109.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
183.00 $109.99
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Villa Bella 45-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_11, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_22767-345, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 115ms
  • reviews, product

Description

ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is a name that has been synonymous with premium cutlery since 1731. Our flatware products continue this longstanding heritage and tradition of design, excellence and expertise.Each piece is produced from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel. The dinner knives are forged for superior cutting precision. Produced in compliance with strict quality standards, all ZWILLING flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges. The heavy gauge and substantial sizing result in perfect balance and the feeling of quality in the hand. ZWILLING flatware is dishwasher safe.Each Villa Bella handle is accented with soft curves and the raised detail creates a unique dimensional quality. Offered in a brilliant mirror finish. The standing knife is always the focus of attention. 45-piece set includes eight 5-pc place settings (dinner fork, salad fork, dinner spoon, teaspoon, dinner knife) and a 5-pc hostess set (serving fork, serving spoon, slotted serving spoon, sugar spoon, butter knife).
  • Manufactured from high quality 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
  • Maintains a long lasting silver-like luster
  • Mono-block dinner knife construction for perfect weight and balance
  • Forged dinner knife blades provide cutting precision
  • Substantial sizing and heavy gauge weight
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 22767-345
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Number of parts: 45
ZWILLING Villa Bella 45-pc Flatware Set
$183.00 $109.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Villa Bella 45-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous flatware! Love the dinner knife. This Villa Bella handle flatware is pretty in every way, it is one of my favorite Zwilling flatware. Gorgeous designs on the handle, makes me want to replace my flatware. Each piece is produced from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel. The dinner knives are forged for superior cutting precision, Villa Bella dinner knives could stand on the plate creates fancy table setting. All ZWILLING flatware is dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Simple, clean and a perfect weight. This is such a great quality flatware and beautifully designed with its stand up knife; very unique! The fact that it's still made with 18/10 stainless steel makes it an exceptional value. That second number tells me that it's made with 10% nickel which assures me of lifelong corrosion resistance. Very few manufacturers still produce flatware of this way.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from so unique I love the shapes of these utensils, they are so different and thats what makes them special. the bowls on the spoons are more round that the typical oval shape...very cool! the forks are slim and streamlined very unique and contemporary, although the handle is more traditional. I really love the knife that stands on edge, it makes the whole setting very eye-catching and memorable!
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bridal Registry Item No surprise my daughter placed this flatware on her bridal registry. Having grown up with my Zwilling flatware, she knew it to be durable, and more importantly it could withstand the dishwasher. Much like my child, the Villa Bella pattern is one of a kind with a standing knife, and unique fork tines and spoon shape. Simply beautiful.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pretty on the table Villa Bella flatware has a very simple yet pretty look at your table setting. I love the stand up knife feature and the generous sized bowls on both spoons. Most importantly these are 18/10 stainless...don't settle for less...they have the highest corrosion resistance even with daily trips through the dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Simple and elegant flatware to go with everything! I love this for the design and the way the knife stands with blade pointed down. Made of quality 18/10 stain-less steel so made to last! Will not corrode or stain and comes with the hostess set, so no need to get extra pieces for serving!
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a collection you can mix and match with other patterns when needed for larger groups. The design is simple but elegant and due to the simplicity, can be mixed with other flatware patterns. I love this one and have had for a few years now. Still and shiny as when i first got it
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set of flatware I love the look of this collection, very modern and sleek. The knives are really designed well, they stand upright, looking beautiful with any table setting. The construction of the knives are great too, being 18/10 stainless steel, they won’t tarnish over time, such a game changer!
Date published: 2020-03-30
  • y_2020, m_7, d_11, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_22767-345, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product

Can I expect to be able to buy additional pieces to the Bella villa pattern in the future.  I would like to be able to purchase iced tea spoons and maybe some other additional items.

Asked by: Suzgra
We do not have any plans to add additional items in the Villa Bella style. However, we do make several neutral tabletop pieces (serving tools, hostess sets, etc.) that may complement your flatware, available here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/tabletop/
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-01-08
  • y_2020, m_7, d_12, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_22767-345, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 96ms
  • questions, product