Details

ZWILLING TWIN Signature 8-inch, Bread knife

$64.99

Lightweight, durable knife for cleanly slicing through crusty loaves of bread

• Durable ZWILLING special formula stainless steel
  • Exceptionally sharp FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 119.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_89
  • loc_en_US, sid_30726-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"30726-203-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 64 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Twin Signature stainless-steel knives make prep work easy. The 8-inch serrated bread knife will cut through bread, tomatoes, or anything else that’s tough on the outside but soft on the inside. Effortlessly slice through a crusty loaf of sourdough and make neat cubes of ciabatta with this long, serrated blade.

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, resulting in lighter weight knives. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR® blades will stay sharper, longer. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the sharp laser-controlled edge is finely honed and hand-finished. The ergonomic, triple-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING logo provides durability and balance. And these dishwasher-safe, German-made knives are conveniently easy to clean.

• Fabricated from special formula German stainless steel perfected over our almost 300 years of knifemaking
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife that doesn’t sacrifice strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer
  • Ergonomic, polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, triple-rivet handle is embedded with ZWILLING logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 30726-203
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.33 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.39 in
  • Width of product: 1.18 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 5.28 in
  • Handle width: 0.71 in
  • Blade width: 0.04 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.04 in
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 8-inch, Bread knife
4.8 (119)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Zwilling Twin Signature Series

ZWILLING TWIN Signature Cutlery Series

ZWILLING TWIN Signature 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 119.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super Sharp for my Sourdough I was looking for a bread knife that was super sharp to get through my homemade sourdough loaves that could get through the crust without crushing the light and airy inside. I've been using this almost daily for the past 3 year and I feel like it is cutting almost as good as the first day I got it. I love the handle because it feels like it was made for my hand with all the curves in the right places.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Serrated edge will last and last The Signature line of stamped knives is made Germany from one of Zwilling's top quality steels. These knives are made with German craftsmanship and precision. Lighter than forged knives, this line is very popular. The sculpted handles fold into the palm of most people’s hands comfortably. The steel is strong, stable and holds an edge well. They can be and should be sharpened regularly. I recommend hand washing so they always look like new; but they are dishwasher safe. This bread knife will hold it's edge for a very long time - years and years. Keep it dedicated to foods with tough (crusty levain bread) or spongy (sourdough bread) exteriors and tender interiors (tomatoes, peaches) and you will appreciate the role a serrated knife plays in cooking. Also good knife for leveling or slicing cakes.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful! I’ve bought a few bread knives in the past but this knife tops them by a mile. The weight and quality is wonderful. The blade is very sharp and sliced the softest breads. I love zwilling cutlery!
Date published: 2019-03-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A slice of heaven this bread knife is laser sharp. you can tell it was hardened with ice. and I like that. 5 stars
Date published: 2021-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bread knife can also be as versatile as chef knife Twin Signature is fabricated from high-quality stainless steel stamped blade, special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel. It is lightweight though it has a full tang or single-piece, sharp and durable.These bread knife will cut through vegetables like any kinds of cabbage, lettuce, spinach, kale and etc. Trivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort. For anyone who are looking for a versatile, inexpensive high quality knife if it is dishwasher, yes it is.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Quality Bread knives are totally under utilized in my opionion. I wanted something that would not only cut the crustiest breads, but also one that cuts mellons, pinapples, cabbages and other foods that are difficult to cut with a Chef knife. This knife is comfortable and durable and is long enough to cut the the largest melons. The one piece construction really helps guide the knife through tough jobs, like spaghetti and butternut squash,
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Feels and works great Received as a gift aftter I mentioned to a friend of mine that I’ve been making bread but haven’t been doing too well of a job cutting it. This knife feels great in my hand, the handle is just the right size and it cuts like no knife I’ve ever had before when dealing with bread. I’d recommend this, and if possible get it as a gift for your friends because well, since it’s 2020, everyone has been baking bread.
Date published: 2020-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Well made knife I bought this bread knife a couple of weeks ago, and it's cut through everything I've used with ease and with a really clean, straight cut. I use it with bread (mostly bagels), fruits, and vegetables. I'm happy with this purchase, and I think this knife is going to be part of my kitchen tools for a long time. I'll also add that I'm left-handed, and the grip is very comfortable.
Date published: 2022-01-14
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_89
  • loc_en_US, sid_30726-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 111ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;