Details

ZWILLING TWIN Signature 7-pc, Knife Block Set, Natural

$199.99
$229.99
-13 %
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

Essential set of ultra-sharp, German-made knives for everyday cutting

• Durable ZWILLING special formula stainless steel
  • Exceptionally sharp FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Twin Signature 7-pc, Knife Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 162.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_50, tr_112
  • loc_en_US, sid_30707-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"nature-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"natural","ID":"nature","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color natural is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"30707-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 199 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Equip your kitchen with Twin Signature stainless-steel knives. This block includes the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife, perfect for everyday kitchen tasks like chopping herbs and dicing onions, and the 4-inch paring knife for smaller cutting jobs like peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit. This set is completed with kitchen shears and is housed in a 10-slot Birchwood block.

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, resulting in lighter weight knives. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR® blades will stay sharper, longer. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the sharp laser-controlled edge is finely honed and hand-finished. The ergonomic, triple-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING logo provides durability and balance. And these dishwasher-safe, German-made knives are conveniently easy to clean.

• Set includes: 2.75-inch bird’s beak peeling, 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 8-inch chef’s, kitchen shears, 9-inch honing steel, 10-slot birchwood block
  • Fabricated from special formula German stainless steel perfected over our almost 300 years of knifemaking
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife that doesn’t sacrifice strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer
  • Ergonomic, polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, triple-rivet handle is embedded with ZWILLING logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 30707-000
Characteristics
  • Color: natural
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: birch
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 10
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.58 lbs
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 7-pc, Knife Block Set, Natural
4.8 (162)
-13% 229.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Zwilling Twin Signature Series

ZWILLING TWIN Signature Cutlery Series

ZWILLING Twin Signature 7-pc, Knife Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 162.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great roduct, great service, the knives I purchsed are well designed, flawlessly put together, outstanding sharp, and feel right in the hand. the delivery was perfect. the price, while not cheap, is worth every penny as these knives will ast. I highly recommend this product, this company and this quality.
Date published: 2017-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very sharp, little light Really like this knife set, looks great in my kitchen. I do wish that it had a wider slot — I bought another chef’s knife for meat (to avoid cross contaimination) and it didn’t fit in the block. I think the handles are a little light, but still very comfortable to hold and maneuver. Tried cutting some ve try ripe cherry tomatoes today and it cut easily without much pressure needed. Excited to own this!
Date published: 2020-10-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good knives I received my product about a week ago and they seem like quality knives. My only complaint is that the knife block doesn't have holes that fit the smaller knives very well. There is a lot of wiggle room since there is only one small slot, and the rest are large slots. 4 stars!
Date published: 2022-07-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife set! We have this block set and love it. The knives included are fantastic and work well. Will be purchasing again as a gift.
Date published: 2018-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a pleasure Finally found knives that do what they are supposed to do - and with ease! Very happy with my purchase.
Date published: 2016-08-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by from 1st order Inspect the trueness of the blades, two of mine hade unacceptable bends and hooks
Date published: 2020-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Assortment This block has a nice assortment of knives. Love the 2.75 birds beak knife as well s the 5" serrated utility which are a rare find in a block set. This set has everything needed in the kitchen, and priced right. The Zwilling special formula steel is very durable, is resistant to staining, cracking a chipping. Like that the knives are stamped because they are lighter then the forged variety, also makes the knives more affordable.
Date published: 2020-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome and cute like butter I love this knife set. It actually is my first investment purchase I’ve made. I bought the basic set to kick it off. The knife holding wooden box can fit more knives, in which I will adding to my collection. I’m so happy with my purchase. Having a really good set can change up your cooking game and inspire you to head into your kitchen. I cannot wait to tell others about this product. I highly recommend
Date published: 2020-07-17
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_50, tr_112
  • loc_en_US, sid_30707-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Will the Twin Signature 7" Santoku fit in this block? I already have it and am looking to get this set to match.

Asked by: CLeftin
The 7" Santoku will fit into one of the uppermost slots on this block.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-08-17

They have this exact set On BB&beyond for $179 but only 1 knife says Made in Germany. Are they all made in Germany from this line? Also, a set of just the Chef,Serrated and Paring for $199 say 1 piece but this set doesn't does that mean it isn't 1 piece?

Asked by: sunflower0607
The knives are made in Germany. Accessories are made in China. This is a 7-pc set. The block is one piece.
Date published: 2020-08-17

What knives are suggested for the other 3 slots? I have purchased the 8" bread knife for one of the slots. Thank you.

Asked by: Fanofep
We recommend using the set for a while and adding items that you need for your unique cooking style. You can shop the rest of our Twin Signature line here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling/cutlery/twin-signature/
Date published: 2020-08-14

room for a bread knife in block?

Asked by: grac
Yes, one of the two upper-right slots will be able to accommodate a bread knife.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-09-09
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_30707-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 104ms
  • questions, product