Details

ZWILLING TWIN Signature 7-inch, hollow edge Santoku Knife

$89.99

Japanese knife for all-purpose slicing and dicing

• Durable ZWILLING special formula stainless steel
  • Exceptionally sharp FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 120.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_91
  • loc_en_US, sid_30749-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 99ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-18-cm_7.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 inch","ID":"18-cm_7.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"30749-183-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 89 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Twin Signature stainless-steel knives make prep work easy. This all-purpose Asian-style knife chops, slices, dices, and minces. The blade features small indentations, called grantons, to prevent food from sticking.

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, resulting in lighter weight knives. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR® blades will stay sharper, longer. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the sharp laser-controlled edge is finely honed and hand-finished. The ergonomic, triple-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING logo provides durability and balance. And these dishwasher-safe, German-made knives are conveniently easy to clean.

• Fabricated from special formula German stainless steel perfected over our almost 300 years of knifemaking
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife that doesn’t sacrifice strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer
  • Ergonomic, polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, triple-rivet handle is embedded with ZWILLING logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 30749-183
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: hollow edge
  • Edge finishing: Razor edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.36 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.20 in
  • Width of product: 1.77 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 5.28 in
  • Handle width: 0.71 in
  • Blade width: 0.04 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.04 in
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 7-inch, hollow edge Santoku Knife
4.9 (120)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Zwilling Twin Signature Series

ZWILLING TWIN Signature Cutlery Series

ZWILLING TWIN Signature 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 120.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What was I waiting for? I had my eye on this for a long time and finally jumped on it! Have I been for a treat! This is one of the best knives I have ever used and I have had my share of picking great santokus. The ease with which this knife dices amazes me. My boys love it as they see me chop away. The steel is fine and the knife very well balanced. It cuts down on my cutting time buy a lot, especially now when we are busy cooking everyday. I am looking to buy more from Zwilling now!
Date published: 2020-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My New Favorite Kitchen Knife My fiancé and I were looking for a great starter knife to begin upgrading our equipment. We bought this knife at our local Bloomingdale’s and the associates absolutely RAVED about it. So per his suggestion we bought it and HOLY CRAP! It is hands down THE BEST KNIFE I HAVE EVER USED. I highly recommend this and will definitely be buying more in the set.
Date published: 2022-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp Love this Santoku. My previous knife set was becoming dull and outdated so I decided to buy a zwilling twin set and purchased this santoku separately and it’s so easy to use!
Date published: 2022-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Twin Signature 7" Santoku This is a great knife, I will enjoy this new addition to my set.
Date published: 2021-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for cutting vegetables I love using this knife to cut up all the vegetables I need to because the ovals on the sides of the blade make it so that the vegetables come off the blade instead of staying on and falling off. I love the weight of this knife because it isn't super heavy so I can cut a lot without getting tired. The handle also makes it comfortable to use because of the curves feel like they are molded to my hand.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife This is my first Zwilling knife, and I love it! The knife is sharp, the handle is comfortable, and it’s the right weight! I have a cheaper chef knife that I got from amazon and I got this one as a “spare”, and now it’s become my favorite! I like that the food doesn’t stick to the side, the metal feels nicer too. I hope it last very long!
Date published: 2020-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my new fav I was looking for an all around knife that wasnt to heavy. This ne is great. The blade is super sharp. The German ice hardened steel and construction really make a difference. The knife is very sharp. The thinness of the blade gives me nice straight thin slices. The handle is very comfortable and is nice and light. I hate bulky knives.
Date published: 2020-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great premium stamped santoku This is a really premium stamped Santoku. The steel is really durable for a stamped knife since the high carbon stainless steel was ice hardened, helping give the knife a longer and sharper edge than most stamped blades. I like how the indentions help release food off the blade. The handle really contours nicely in my hand as well.
Date published: 2020-03-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_91
  • loc_en_US, sid_30749-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

How often do you sharpen it. My daughter sharpened it and I feel like its now not holding its sharpness. I always thought these knifes didn't really need sharpening.

Asked by: rabbitworld
The only knives that are intended to stay sharp are serrated knives. Anything else needs regular maintenance. Assuming a knife is used every day, a sharpening steel should be used on it once a week. This keeps the knife blade sharp. However, if the steel is not used regularly, then the knives will become dull.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-11-15

What is the blade angle on this knife?

Asked by: Jamichael
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_30749-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 125ms
  • questions, product